Facebook Video

LEGOMAN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
wow..f*ck thisseriously though i'm gonna hit studio in a few weeks time.. and start making music.... If you can do that, why can't I??you man look like you have down syndrome with some deep receding hairline lollol @ the midget who think's he booker T holding up 5'slol @ the light skin guy with his Heihachi Mishima haircut...lol @ the mali with the FN3 receding afro haircut... and finally LOL @ your musichowever you seem hungry and bright enough to be involved in the industry in terms of the business side... go for that man.. coz i cannot knock down you passion and work rate for music in general.
SEE.IF ANYTHING, INDIRECTLY IVE JUST ENCOURAGED A NEXT MAN TO GET UP N DO THIS MUSIC TING.
Yeah, but it's Snoop.By even encouraging him to leave his house, you're doing the entire world a huge disservice.

wow..f*ck thisseriously though i'm gonna hit studio in a few weeks time.. and start making music.... If you can do that, why can't I??you man look like you have down syndrome with some deep receding hairline lollol @ the midget who think's he booker T holding up 5'slol @ the light skin guy with his Heihachi Mishima haircut...lol @ the mali with the FN3 receding afro haircut... and finally LOL @ your musichowever you seem hungry and bright enough to be involved in the industry in terms of the business side... go for that man.. coz i cannot knock down you passion and work rate for music in general.
SEE.IF ANYTHING, INDIRECTLY IVE JUST ENCOURAGED A NEXT MAN TO GET UP N DO THIS MUSIC TING.
Yeah, but it's Snoop.By even encouraging him to leave his house, you're doing the entire world a huge disservice.
hardi hardi hardi haprick..This is stuff is actually coming from a guy who moderates the forum everyday...

Guest WAVESURFER
hardi hardi hardi haprick..This is stuff is actually coming from a guy who moderates the forum everyday...
Cheer up Snoop, I was only kidding.

[sKEPTA] YOU NEED SOME MORE GIRLS IN THERE , THERES TOO MANY MAN TOO MANY MANY MAN [/sKEPTA]
funky = mandem
So what your saying is , that when you go out , you "skank" to funky with your mandem? ok...I was jus merely stating there should be more girls in the vid , he went for the "skankin" in the club video , why not include girls..