Facebook Video

LEGOMAN

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
Who cares if he's sh*t he's making P.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..f*ck thisseriously though i'm gonna hit studio in a few weeks time.. and start making music.... If you can do that, why can't I??you man look like you have down syndrome with some deep receding hairline lollol @ the midget who think's he booker T holding up 5'slol @ the light skin guy with his Heihachi Mishima haircut...lol @ the mali with the FN3 receding afro haircut... and finally LOL @ your musichowever you seem hungry and bright enough to be involved in the industry in terms of the business side... go for that man.. coz i cannot knock down you passion and work rate for music in general.

wow..f*ck thisseriously though i'm gonna hit studio in a few weeks time.. and start making music.... If you can do that, why can't I??you man look like you have down syndrome with some deep receding hairline lollol @ the midget who think's he booker T holding up 5'slol @ the light skin guy with his Heihachi Mishima haircut...lol @ the mali with the FN3 receding afro haircut... and finally LOL @ your musichowever you seem hungry and bright enough to be involved in the industry in terms of the business side... go for that man.. coz i cannot knock down you passion and work rate for music in general.
SEE.IF ANYTHING, INDIRECTLY IVE JUST ENCOURAGED A NEXT MAN TO GET UP N DO THIS MUSIC TING.

SEE.IF ANYTHING, INDIRECTLY IVE JUST ENCOURAGED A NEXT MAN TO GET UP N DO THIS MUSIC TING.
nonoNO!don't be daft now... for real.. i was making a point.

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
music fans? as opposed to employment fansare you an employment fan bruhwill you bump someones music simply cos they are getting paid for it?big up your mind

music fans? as opposed to employment fansare you an employment fan bruhwill you bump someones music simply cos they are getting paid for it?big up your mind
Don't give a sh*t about his music bruh.

Don't give a sh*t about his music bruh.
lol@the dude tryna 'MAKE' u think like him, sum goon hitler

nonoNO!don't be daft now... for real.. i was making a point.
*"wow..f*ck thisseriously though i'm gonna hit studio in a few weeks time.. and start making music.... If you can do that, why can't I??"...UR WORDS, NOT MINE.

:lol:

Ah not another funky rebore...fb + funky = cliches of 2009i cant help thinkin that someones gonna come with a blackberry tune over another rinsed funky tracklikin the quality of the video tho the parody idea is jokes

Even this video and puppet is better then youSend your track to LOL Tracks init
Thats HARD LOL