Dizzee Rascal's album has just leaked..

Necksta

Album is sick stillthere is that dirtee cash tune which was wack imoeverything else is solid to sickchillin wiv the mandembad behaviourholidaycant tek no moremoney money moneylesuirethats not bad tbh i expected nothingalso f*ck grime why should he make it? alot of the grime beats are sh*tTiesto>>>>the bassline is coma inducing

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comes bk 2morro night and this topic will turn into some essay fest about the British urban music industry... as usual..
Ironic considering you're the main guy frothing at the gash when a topic like this comes around At this point you can just copy and paste exerpts from the books you've written on the subject from the various Tinchy Stryder topics alone Some armchair Rick Rubin.

leaked already? deepi hope this sells well coz if dirty stank does well enough as a independant label .... it could become the uk version of koch or def jamif dizzie becomes some stupidly rich russell simmons type he could provide a platform for funding and promotion for anyone he feels like
makes good sense

how is grime dead?jus ain't what it was, its evolved but its certainly isn't deadsome form of bandwagon in saying thats its dead, same guys who will go and skank to them shitty funky tunes
:confused: Do you really think when people say its dead they mean its completely non-existent?

comes bk 2morro night and this topic will turn into some essay fest about the British urban music industry... as usual..
Ironic considering you're the main guy frothing at the gash when a topic like this comes around At this point you can just copy and paste exerpts from the books you've written on the subject from the various Tinchy Stryder topics alone Some armchair Rick Rubin.
lmao

Does anyone else get pissed off by the fact that dizzee still uses slang from 2001? all this "gats" , "mannor" ", "blurt" stuff just emphasises that he is out of touch with 09 underground music.
i wouldnt give a sh*t about 09 underground music if i was caking on his level tbh
I do hear what he's saying though He maintains he's doing music for ppl in the ends as well as the mainstream but if you were to hear him you'd think he hasn't been back in E3 since BITC popped off