Dizzee Rascal's album has just leaked..

Necksta

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lulz. and to think they had one guy sitting in the back while the album was playing to make sure no-one burned it.album sounded good from what i heard.think people need to accept that this isn't the same Dizzee from eskimo dance days.he just wants to make music that people can 'bubble' to etc.

Is they any grime on there
really. what do you think.at the end of Uni last semester i was talking to some white middle class girl about the "Urban" scene and black music in general and even she was saying about how Dizzee is a disgrace musically compared to what he was,so rest assured the only person who doesn't see what he has become is probably Dizzee himselfthe albulm is actually pathetic i haven't really liked anything of his since his second album but i could at least see why others would like the ones i didn't. if anyone willingly buys this they should have their bank accounts confiscated

OH MY GOD THIS IS A f*ck*ng DISGRACEWHERES THE GRIME?WHERES THE HARD BEATSWHY AINT HE TALKING OVER sh*t 140BPM PLAYSTATION BEATS?THIS HAS f*ck*ng MAD ME VEXI CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S SOLD OUT LIKE THIS
He was a good grime mc back in the day, the grime scene would be far better of if he still made grime, ppl can understand him "selling out" but they don't have to be happy about it.

leaked already? deepi hope this sells well coz if dirty stank does well enough as a independant label .... it could become the uk version of koch or def jamif dizzie becomes some stupidly rich russell simmons type he could provide a platform for funding and promotion for anyone he feels like

U man need to realise Grime is deadI'm very sure he would not be where he is now if he stuck to Grime, give it up man Grime was sick back in the day but thats it.Let it rest in peace now
http://justgeouk.blogspot.com/2009/08/begi...rime-scene.html
Pow. Beat me to it./When Im sitting in a companies office and their throwing free stuff at me, in exchange for info on the grime scene its never dead. It's just not the same as it was before.I havent heard the whole album yet but I quite like the stuff that ive come across so far, will def cop on monday, dunno why everyone still references dizzee in the grime scene/complains his stuff isnt grime, he was gone years ago, now hes a chart topper, can't fault him for it tbh.