Should uninsured drivers should face a heftier penalty if caught ?

LuLu

Doesn't insurance cover you if someone else hits you? If I got a full clean license, I'm a danger just cos I have no insurance?Its just a skank to get more money from u.
In theroy the legal covered driver could just turn around and simply blame you, for the accident. Even though they drove into you. But then you have no leg to stand on in defence to dispute otherwise and have to take it on the chin. they could sue you, add on to that you get hotted up for having no insurance as its against the law. your car is bashed up.not a happy ending for you.

Doesn't insurance cover you if someone else hits you? If I got a full clean license, I'm a danger just cos I have no insurance?Its just a skank to get more money from u.
In theroy the legal covered driver could just turn around and simply blame you, for the accident. Even though they drove into you. But then you have no leg to stand on in defence to dispute otherwise and have to take it on the chin. they could sue you, add on to that you get hotted up for having no insurance as its against the law. your car is bashed up.not a happy ending for you.
plus if a driver with no insurance bangs into someone, they arent gonna hang around and offer to folk out to repair their car and yoursif their car still moves, it will be gone asap

Nobody likes, but yeah agreed scam.can't tax ur car until you have valid MOT and insurance 1stand to get it MOt'd techincally ur not allowed to drive it, as it deemed not road worthy til certified. so yeah have to pay to get it towed.bump and a half.but if have the means to run a car, shouldn't be a problem really.Piss take for me is the petrol prices.

Tony, man, what you said is not cool.
Im just throwing a different opinion into the works.
Yeah but still, like I said, you would be pissed if you insured and had x amount of ncb and it all goes away.EVEN WITH PROTECTED NCB, your insurance will still go up a bit.Allow drivers with no insurance, they get sued, arrested and punched if they crash or I crash into them.

Allow drivers with no insurance, they get sued, arrested and punched if they crash or I crash into them.
better know that is anyone crashes into me then then tries to hype cos i got no insurance, better know imma run their bloodclart overnohotwheels

Allow drivers with no insurance, they get sued, arrested and punched if they crash or I crash into them.
better know that is anyone crashes into me then then tries to hype cos i got no insurance, better know imma run their bloodclart overnohotwheels
lol this is why I carry baseball bats and other hefty but swingers items in the boot. For those chin lifitng moments. when a man try go on dark say he "aint got no insurance blad... wat u gonna do" and skinnin teet

any uninsured driver should have the car impounded and pay a stiff fine 1500+3 points on the licence, AND face court and a pending conviction AND 120 community service minimumits amazing that someone can bump a f*ck*ng bus ticket and get convicted yet a driver can use the roads uninsured and get a few points.f*ck ALL OF YOU DRIVING HAPPILY WITHOUT INSURANCE

/used to do some scam (not sure if it was a scam however it was a Nigrian that hooked it up) and ill pay £80 a year and ill be covered for the whole yeargot stopped once by popo and it passed, tru say it was popo from ends that go around like gangs and not the traffic policedont even bother trying to outwit a traffic police it just aint happening

why do u say i have to HAVE insurance? i dont have to no more than u but im not justin who drives a 1982 volkswagon beetle, so in a way i do need tocant see why one wdnt. but good that u dont go on the road till u get ur insurance sortedof course its a bump, but people insure their phones and home contentswhy not insure what is usually the most or 2nd most expensive purchase youll ever make

Guest M12 Part 2
why do u say i have to HAVE insurance? i dont have to no more than u but im not justin who drives a 1982 volkswagon beetle, so in a way i do need tocant see why one wdnt. but good that u dont go on the road till u get ur insurance sortedof course its a bump, but people insure their phones and home contentswhy not insure what is usually the most or 2nd most expensive purchase youll ever make
insurance makes sense on the level ur talking aboutwhen an under 21 with 0 ncb buys a £500 car and gets quoted £3000. Thats when riding dirty starts making sense

course they f*ck*ng shouldi have to pay frigging £120odd for 12 months tax and whatever for insurance each bloody year, so should theyjail time for repreat offendersno tax is the killer, some ppl r so bate it hurts, like rocking a 31-08-09 tax disc when we are near the end of september ..!!!