weed heads know theeses 1's

Kim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about my p's mans nice and have been for a wilesame way u dont no about me i dont kno y u tried to come wid da wicked talk like trusay u got more posts than me it makes you some kind of authoritylol wot r u lookin for ur internet bois to back you?funny how every guy on da internet is a big tym shotta dese days. really funny stuff.

tell me about itwhos gassin thocomin on here talkin about shotting out of no where, talkin bout crack an sh*twho said anything about posts toou dnt kno mee faaaaaaamget that gwop, GET IT[sheek]i get it in[/sheek]ur the real neek here u kno

swer droughts overders always red string aboutders sum nex green n yellow string ting goin round das kina peng aswellnorthern lights n cheese r about aswelleast london ting tho not sure bout everywhere else
look at this post thogo away guy

swer droughts overders always red string aboutders sum nex green n yellow string ting goin round das kina peng aswellnorthern lights n cheese r about aswelleast london ting tho not sure bout everywhere else
look at this post thogo away guy
and wot part of dat was not relevant to this topic? ur throwin out random nonsense to prov your worth to who? leave it alone

LOL , if i cant find food , ill ask 1 of my boys , if they cant then f*ck it.Not about ringing someone you dont speak to , asking them to get you food. Picking up from randoms is also a no no , when you pay £20 for about 3 zoots , dont complain. Seen soo many people slip from this.

says the yute dats gassed off internet stripes...i get money dnt worry bout dat... and if you read what i said it made perfect senseu dnt no me i dont no u end of cos unless ur gonna prove ur talk dat i dnt kno nuffin and prove ur on dis ting were talking for no reason its all long enit
u started this u knodno what u mean about internet stripesim the last person to get backed on here for anything tbhur jus intimidated by my post counts

says the yute dats gassed off internet stripes...i get money dnt worry bout dat... and if you read what i said it made perfect senseu dnt no me i dont no u end of cos unless ur gonna prove ur talk dat i dnt kno nuffin and prove ur on dis ting were talking for no reason its all long enit
u started this u knodno what u mean about internet stripesim the last person to get backed on here for anything tbhur jus intimidated by my post counts
nope its jus the only explanation y ur so gassed tbh becos as it stands i see no other reason why you would think your opinion counts for more than mine

All over weedThis is exactly why the term crack head is not purely used for crack heads its used for any c*nt whos desperado on the drug circles.enjoying a spliff every now and then socially = COOLNeeding it every day = CHECK UR SELF ADDICT!
I h8 the way u st8 something bait, use hyperbole, and then act like you have said something profound

All over weedThis is exactly why the term crack head is not purely used for crack heads its used for any c*nt whos desperado on the drug circles.enjoying a spliff every now and then socially = COOLNeeding it every day = CHECK UR SELF ADDICT!
I h8 the way u st8 something bait, use hyperbole, and then act like you have said something profound
Do you know how i act? maybe its just how you read what i write. Cause im not acting like its something ultra special or unknown. I feel its common sense, but with these disfunctional socials need things bolded.

Do you know how i act? maybe its just how you read what i write. Cause im not acting like its something ultra special or unknown. I feel its common sense, but with these disfunctional socials need things bolded.
You're condescending and patronising. Thats why people find you irritating.

You're condescending and patronising. Thats why people find you irritating.
No thats just how you/some others read me.