White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

'The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities' - Che GuevaraBlack people care far too much about their image to really get the white sense of humour. Hence why they will quite happily live in a council house but spend all their money on expensive clothes.Tom huddlestones picture is a prime example, black people rarely smile in photos but rather try to look hard to boost their image, im guessing because you think it will show 'weakness'. White people and bounties dont have this problem and the sense of humour stems from this, the average joe really doesnt give a sh*t if his behaviour makes him 'homo' amongst the black community. banter is banter and if you dont understand it then its your loss
Lol.. tryna look hard? you joker. Listen i'm quite a laid back person and if anything i'm definitely the joker of the pack.I dont spend my money frivolously on "clothes" and "jewellery" etc. I know the value of a £. Yes I do like to have nice things, but who doesn't? but it's not my main priority.I think within the other ethnic communities homosexuality is frowned upon much more than it is in the white community. If anything the white community *the english ones* see it as an acceptable lifestyle. I know for a fact in Ireland they will frown upon it... mainly because of the strong catholic beliefs *lets not get into priests doing pedo sh*t either*. Because homosexuality has been shoved in our faces so much in this country *no homo* as well as america it's become somewhat acceptable. But for people like me whos parents/grandparents were not born in this country and helped raise you, would let you know that its wrong and shouldnt even act like that in a jokey manor. It's not something respectable.For me acting gay is the same as acting racist. There's a line.... don't cross it.
you crossed that line when you made this thread im afraid. This whole thread is racist towards white people; im white and i took offence to it. And no i dont go around pinching other guys arses but i dont go about calling everyone homo who does. If you dont have respect other peoples cultures then dont be surprised when others pass judgement on you.
You know what it is. If you took offence to this and you don't do this then my apologies to you. But from my experience *no homo* I've seen this too much...call it ignorance if you will but what can I say... also if doing stuff which can be seen as homosexual is a part of your culture i would be worried *and seeing as im half white... i am*

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what it is. If you took offence to this and you don't do this then my apologies to you. But from my experience *no homo* I've seen this too much...call it ignorance if you will but what can I say... also if doing stuff which can be seen as homosexual is a part of your culture i would be worried *and seeing as im half white... i am*
Seriously though doesn't the term bad news spreads faster than good come to mind here?People always see/remember what they want to see/remember.You sound like that parent who refuses to take responsability for her son/daughter and blames there childs f*cked up life on there friends. Chances are you probably seem a black or a mixed race person bum pinching seen red and decided to post on here it was about white people because thats ur way of lashing out but actually it has nothing to do with race.

Seriously though doesn't the term bad news spreads faster than good come to mind here?People always see/remember what they want to see/remember.You sound like that parent who refuses to take responsability for her son/daughter and blames there childs f*cked up life on there friends. Chances are you probably seem a black or a mixed race person bum pinching seen red and decided to post on here it was about white people because thats ur way of lashing out and tryna pretend that actually it has nothing to do with race.
ive never seen any other race do this in real life... maybe on tv but thats a next ting.I play football every week with white lads.....dere always randomly tryna pull down eachothers shorts....deyve shown me videos on derre phone when dere at the pub doing the same sh*t ACTUALLY pulling down mans trousers FULLY etc and jumping on man whilst his trousers are off..... i always say... "u man do some gay sh*t".... i kno they aint gay but the sh*t is just suspect and i dont really like it. This is why when they ask me down the pub i dont roll with them lot.

'The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities' - Che GuevaraBlack people care far too much about their image to really get the white sense of humour. Hence why they will quite happily live in a council house but spend all their money on expensive clothes.Tom huddlestones picture is a prime example, black people rarely smile in photos but rather try to look hard to boost their image, im guessing because you think it will show 'weakness'. White people and bounties dont have this problem and the sense of humour stems from this, the average joe really doesnt give a sh*t if his behaviour makes him 'homo' amongst the black community. banter is banter and if you dont understand it then its your loss
Wow.

I think within the other ethnic communities homosexuality is frowned upon much more than it is in the white community. If anything the white community *the english ones* see it as an acceptable lifestyle. I know for a fact in Ireland they will frown upon it... mainly because of the strong catholic beliefs
although this is true (the wife of a major irish politician publicly said that "the only thing worse than a paedophile is ahomosexual", it's not at all relevantwhat you're talking about isn't actual homosexuality, it's what djbmc postedand EASE, i really don't know what you're talking about. southern irish people greet each other by kissing each other :D i dunno if that was meant to be funny or what

Seriously though doesn't the term bad news spreads faster than good come to mind here?People always see/remember what they want to see/remember.You sound like that parent who refuses to take responsability for her son/daughter and blames there childs f*cked up life on there friends. Chances are you probably seem a black or a mixed race person bum pinching seen red and decided to post on here it was about white people because thats ur way of lashing out and tryna pretend that actually it has nothing to do with race.
ive never seen any other race do this in real life... maybe on tv but thats a next ting.I play football every week with white lads.....dere always randomly tryna pull down eachothers shorts....deyve shown me videos on derre phone when dere at the pub doing the same sh*t ACTUALLY pulling down mans trousers FULLY etc and jumping on man whilst his trousers are off..... i always say... "u man do some gay sh*t".... i kno they aint gay but the sh*t is just suspect and i dont really like it. This is why when they ask me down the pub i dont roll with them lot.
:D This is the problem with people these days, its like ohh all muslims must be terrorist, or all jamaicans are drug dealers and all nigerians are fraudsters or rapists, now all white lads are gay?LOL its just rediculous why can't people just take things for what they are rather than wanting to put a stamp label and over exagerate situations!

I think within the other ethnic communities homosexuality is frowned upon much more than it is in the white community. If anything the white community *the english ones* see it as an acceptable lifestyle. I know for a fact in Ireland they will frown upon it... mainly because of the strong catholic beliefs
although this is true (the wife of a major irish politician publicly said that "the only thing worse than a paedophile is ahomosexual", it's not at all relevantwhat you're talking about isn't actual homosexuality, it's what djbmc postedand EASE, i really don't know what you're talking about. southern irish people greet each other by kissing each other :D i dunno if that was meant to be funny or what
Well when im in southern Ireland thats exactly how i have found them to greet one another wexford in specific. And even in London when i come across people who know the Irish family i have when they all see one another (granted they haven't seen one another in months/years) they do greet by a hug and some kinda cheek action thingy. Everytime i go down dorset road with my cousin this is exactly what happens.

:D This is the problem with people these days, its like ohh all muslims must be terrorist, or all jamaicans are drug dealers and all nigerians are fraudsters or rapists, now all white lads are gay?LOL its just rediculous why can't people just take things for what they are rather than wanting to put a stamp label and over exagerate situations!
but if so many people are c/s'ing me and have been around this.. * and i know it isn't the same white guys i hang about with* how can i be lying.and WHEN did i say "ALL WHITE LADS ARE GAY".. in that post u just quoted did i not say "i know they aint gay".... but its the whole doing suspect sh*t.

but if so many people are c/s'ing me and have been around this.. * and i know it isn't the same white guys i hang about with* how can i be lying.and WHEN did i say "ALL WHITE LADS ARE GAY".. in that post u just quoted did i not say "i know they aint gay".... but its the whole doing suspect sh*t.
Can't you see how it would get other white peoples backs up though?The same way if someone was chatting in that sense about mixed race people or black people? people are highly sensative especially when they feel its an attack on them or there skin colour.

Guest No Mark
這是整個網站的處理器2這是一個大鍋飯的種族主義胡說八道對每一個人(欄上的電子田園)。它是它是什麼和不被重視。
this is very true

Guest No Mark
I agree with this. Not as a blanket over all black people, but a lot of young ones nowadays.

這是整個網站的處理器2這是一個大鍋飯的種族主義胡說八道對每一個人(欄上的電子田園)。它是它是什麼和不被重視。
this is very true
its coming up as squaresbut im assumin u put some kinda oriental letters lol
yeahpredictable like a flow chart Ken :D