White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

I can c/s the sly homo ish.Swear every house party i go to, some breh gets his piece out or some gay sh*t.Going thru facebook pics of some recent party....a white brudda with 10 pics of him gettin naked n sh*t. Even a pic of him of what it looks like of him dry humping some next boy.aint a good look.BUT obviously it aint every white boy..just the homo ones

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO 001While the last part of your post was credible, and I'll get to it in a second, the first part isn't. Whether or not Buju Banton wrote the song when he was 15 or not, a slew of other artists, including himself, continue to produce music that incites hatred and suggests murder. They have a right to make whatever music they want, but conversely, if someone made a song called "Burn the Chinks" there would be all manner of uproar. As for your stance on the fact that gay rights activists in Jamaica were murdered as crimes of passion, well... I think you know, but you're playing Devil's Advocate.This topic's about why people of other ethnicities do not indulge in softcore gay behaviour, and I gave a reason as to why I thought that was. I haven't proven you wrong because you've made no points, you're just attempting to discredit me over and over again. My opinions are certainly not based on ignorance, nor are they based on the medias interpretation of events. They are based on what I see and hear.
FYI Buju is a rasta and the music is nothing like what he made back then so chatting air. I honestly cant remember a recent song which has incited deaths to gays. It may be irresponsible of them to do and to a degree they should be wary, but Burn The Chinks and Burn The Gays are too different things, you know that. Thats not to say I condone the songs but...I'm honestly not playing devils advocate. It is known that many gays killed in Jamaica are crimes of passion but the British media dont report that.My point was youre chatting sh*t. You have done a quite bit to try and disprove it, but fact remains, you are ignorant. Lol @ "My opinions are certainly not based on ignorance, nor are they based on the medias interpretation of events. They are based on what I see and hear," wtf do you see and hear different to media intepretation? Stop going on like you know.

Guest Esquilax

What I see/ hear as in, I see a musician on tv, and then I hear him saying he wants gays crucified.Admittadly the Shabba Ranks event happened some time ago, that doesn't make it better or worse. Buju Banton is a violent homophobe, who was linked to attacks in 2004 in which a man lost the use of his eye, but he was acquitted due to 'lack of evidence'. The homophobia in Jamaica is institutional, just like some here would argue that racism is institutional.

What I see/ hear as in, I see a musician on tv, and then I hear him saying he wants gays crucified.Admittadly the Shabba Ranks event happened some time ago, that doesn't make it better or worse. Buju Banton is a violent homophobe, who was linked to attacks in 2004 in which a man lost the use of his eye, but he was acquitted due to 'lack of evidence'. The homophobia in Jamaica is institutional, just like some here would argue that racism is institutional.
I like your use of words.Draw for this Buju article please. I just found out about it on Wikipedia (as I'm sure you found out about it). Dont remember hearing about it at the time, nor can I find a newspaper report from them times of the incident. Ever thought that, err I dont know, he didnt do it?End of the day you are still missing the point. Stop coming with reasons why it isnt tolerated in Jamaica, you still havent supported why you made out like it isnt tolerated "especially" in Caribbean. How is it tolerated in other black countries? Understand you cant go flinging your ignorance around. Gay-bashing goes on here, and as I read somewhere the other day is on the rise, especially in London. Are we gonna take that as London isnt tolerant of gays? We know Jamaica dont like gays but I wouldnt say it is anymore than any other black country. You have homophobe killings, but that isnt everyone killing the one manBy the way Mr Know It All, did you know the biggest actor in Jamaica this very second is a man called Shebada? Shebada is a big time gay yet he performs to sold out shows all over the nation, not just affluent areas either. m_0afb034dad22caa5acbd8b8368a35bce.jpgHow would such a big homphobic country let a man get to those heights? He even comes over here to act in popular Jamaican plays to Jamaican audiences. Think about it

lolwhy do you know about this stuff?

Guest Esquilax
I'm kinda learn'd still

Wikipedia. Thats why he has false information. The Shabba is well-known but the Buju isnt.

Guest Esquilax

Why does that make me ignorant? I base my evidence on facts that i see and research, you base yours on "I'm more involved in the scene therefore by defualt I know more than you."Go away, I've had enough of your delusions of grandeur.

Why does that make me ignorant? I base my evidence on facts that i see and research, you base yours on "I'm more involved in the scene therefore by defualt I know more than you."Go away, I've had enough of your delusions of grandeur.
You obviously dont go by FACTS otherwise you wouldnt have brough FALSE information to the tableIf you get the feeling I go by "I'm more involved in the scene..." I dont even know how. Nothing I posted suggests that. FACT is I KNOW more about it than you because I am both black and of Jamaican descent. IF Buju was arrested for that I would know. He was arrested for marijuana around them times, I KNOW that. Never heard of this beating up a gay. Dont you think they would have used that arrest story as fact in the Independent or one of them papers to back claims why he's homphobe instead of relying on a song made when he was a schoolboy?You are just sulking and throwing sh*t in another direction to deflect the fact you were WRONG. Venom tried to tell you from day, I got it out of you - you based it on lack of knowledge a.k.a. ignorance. Rating on youe vocab and grossly over-exaggerated despcriptions but it doesnt detract from FACTS. Remember that for next time you want to chat sh*t

Guest Esquilax

You say "chat sh*t" as if nothing I have said in the duration of this thread is factual in any way. Being black and of Jamaican descent will open you yourself up to bias, why would I be biased? I'm not defending anyone, nor persecuting anyone without justification."FACT is I KNOW more about it than you because I am both black and of Jamaican descent."I'm English, but it doesn't stop Gurprit Patel from calcutta knowing more about British history and socio-economics. Being black and Jamaican isn't an exclusive club where you learn secrets that no other cultures can know.

Look, stop coming with excuses. I dont care about examples of Gurpit or I may be biased, FACT remains you were wrongYou are persecuting without justification because you are looking through a small little hole of a big window, being distracted because the media focus on a few peoples actions and words.Being black and Jamaican was back up for why I dont know where you got anything about "I'm more industry" from. In theory, someone who isnt a black Jamaican could know more, BUT right NOW this is me and you and YOU do NOT know more than ME about this. (Caps for you)This is what got you into this problem to start with. You dont know when youve got yourself in too deep to retreat. You cannot go around saying its worse in Caribbean, you have no idea how it is treated in any other black country.You arent gonna say you were wrong so dead the convo here. Pretend you never saw this.Sorry for helping to kill the topic but this little boy goes around on this forum like some know-it-all on something based on FACTS, when clearly he knows a little bit then uses opinion and well-written, over-exaggerated posts for shock-value combined with ignorance to make up for what he doesnt. If he realised earlier the topic could have continued.

Guest Esquilax

Did my original post say anything about it being a definitive answer? No, I clearly stated that people are free to comment on my supposed 'ignorance' but it's just what I believe. Dunno why you're trying to be confrontational saying things like 'little boy', where's the need for that? Like we haven't forgotted your strange emotional display in the Michael Jackson thread, deleting peoples posts to fit your own criteria of what the thread should be. I don't care if you're Black or Jamaican or anything, your race and heritage doesn't interest me in the slightest. Please give me examples of how homosexuals are treated in other black countries. Please don't tell me the laws in those coutries, I'm well aware that the vast majority of African nations have laws against it, and in one or two it is punishable by death. Tell me the societal impact of gays in these nations. Try and not resort to petty jibes next time either, I'm sure you can manage it

I wont be immature about it.I dont remember. You believed it to be facts. That's how you came to drawing for "facts", tha's what we are dealing with here.Forgotted? Clutching straws? Missing the point?I dont know, therefore, like you should have done, I'll refrain from commenting or passing distinction.

peter tatchell is his unclehe goes to stonewall instead of boyscouts

Guest Esquilax
peter tatchell is his unclehe goes to stonewall instead of boyscouts
Uh, yeah.... 'Uncle' :D Brb need to get cream for my anus brb

lol @ this thread.im sure if you ask most white people they will say that using expressions such as 'sucked' and 'licked' are suspect but they dont go about calling the black community 'slyly homo.'Tom huddlestone grow up. Its bate this thread is intended for people to make digs at white people.
why would i make a thread to have digs at white ppl.. im half.