White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kilts are a traddition from back in the highlanders u dnt wanna go there thats why da english cavelery were scared of the highlanders cause the hunted and faught ruthless. Plus its very sexy and smart strong man with the whole outfit on. stop hating cos u aint got the balls to carry it off.

kilts are a traddition from back in the highlanders u dnt wanna go there thats why da english cavelery were scared of the highlanders cause the hunted and faught ruthless. Plus its very sexy and smart strong man with the whole outfit on. stop hating cos u aint got the balls to carry it off.
just saying i'v seen drunk scots exposing themselves to each other slappin each others bare arses etc. infact scots are probably the worst offenders. / I have the balls darlin i really do.

yh know a few ppl like this. theyre either mixed race or white britishtheres 1 particular white breh i would say friend but i dunno. almost swung him 1 time cos he thought it was cool to slap mans bum. nah bruv i don't play that. dont care if its common in football teamsmans cool but he must be bipolar or suttin cos he does od sh*t like he will just pull down his trousers in a room full of man. mr q knows the breh still.edit actually there is 1 fully black breh. again q shud know who i mean. guy is different probs the worse for this kina behaviour. fully fledged victim and general weirdo

Guest WAVESURFER
just saying i'v seen drunk scots exposing themselves to each other slappin each others bare arses etc. infact scots are probably the worst offenders.
Have never seen this tbh.Have seen pissed up English women trying to peek up Scots' kilts, but no gay antics going on.

just saying i'v seen drunk scots exposing themselves to each other slappin each others bare arses etc. infact scots are probably the worst offenders.
Have never seen this tbh.Have seen pissed up English women trying to peek up Scots' kilts, but no gay antics going on.
Maybe it was a rare occurence but im just saying it does also happen across the border, definetly not strictly a english thing.

thats cos white guys are comfortable with there sexuality and are living there life not watching next man getting mad
can u white guys stop usnig this as ur chewbacca defenceim comfortable with my sexuality and living my life and not watching next man "getting mad"but when my white friends or random white dudes in my vacinity try this sh*t involving me or try make me interact with the gayness im not impressed.___________>>>>>>>> acting camp

thats cos white guys are comfortable with there sexuality and are living there life not watching next man getting mad
can u white guys stop usnig this as ur chewbacca defenceim comfortable with my sexuality and living my life and not watching next man "getting mad"but when my white friends or random white dudes in my vacinity try this sh*t involving me or try make me interact with the gayness im not impressed.___________>>>>>>>> acting camp
you not into bromance no?kkn/h

Exactly apposed to the irish who practically snog one another upon greetings?

apposed to the irish who practically snog one another upon greetings?
f*ck YOU HORSE FACE BITCH
:D Hahaha :D I can't help if thats how they get down! U?It aint anything, the french, spanish and italians do similar thing. When my dad greats its a firm shake of the hand Dont come to close! LOL Bless himFrench, Spanish, Italians etc we all have our own ways of greeting one another it doesn't mean anything.

I wouldnt know about that, ask No sunshine.

Guest Tulse Hill
apposed to the irish who practically snog one another upon greetings?
f*ck YOU HORSE FACE BITCH
:D Hahaha :D I can't help if thats how they get down! U?It aint anything, the french, spanish and italians do similar thing. When my dad greats its a firm shake of the hand Dont come to close! LOL Bless him
Lol u do make me blush at times, daym girl just suttin abotu you

I wouldnt know about that, ask No sunshine.
I speak from experience of going to Southern Ireland on a regular basis.