White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities' - Che GuevaraBlack people care far too much about their image to really get the white sense of humour. Hence why they will quite happily live in a council house but spend all their money on expensive clothes.Tom huddlestones picture is a prime example, black people rarely smile in photos but rather try to look hard to boost their image, im guessing because you think it will show 'weakness'. White people and bounties dont have this problem and the sense of humour stems from this, the average joe really doesnt give a sh*t if his behaviour makes him 'homo' amongst the black community. banter is banter and if you dont understand it then its your loss
I agree with this. Not as a blanket over all black people, but a lot of young ones nowadays.
There's a valid point in there, but end of the day homo is a line that black people usually dont agree with, thus making your point invalid in this instance. Its not an image thing, more a Leviticus 20:13 wrong thing

only read the 1st two pages, but the fact is that these tendencies you claim are gay-like are far from Gaybeing gay means you f*ck men. yes, gay pple will also like to pull down your shorts, and make u wear make up when ur drunkbut thats not what makes a person gay.white people or alot of others who do this may just be more open and comfortable its actually you who fears all such advances who is probably not comfortablemaybe angry that ur ting may stand a bit in all the male body play?its like the same closet fags who now claim its homo to say another man is good looking. but somehow they can say he's ugly,fat,short, muscular, or looks like a mad man etc!sometimes they go too far, but i think the aim is to humiliate as much as possible, not make love to you.but its ultimately down to useless machismo which is built around a false life of acting opressed.these are the same time of pple who will call a man gay if he laughs too much, is ever seen crying, or feeling sad about suttin

Guest Esquilax

My theory on this is that white people care less about seeming gay than other ethnic groups, which I think may stem from a cultural side of things.Naturally, in the asian community, homosexuality is frowned upon greatly, and any admittance to such actions would result in a banishment of sorts from your family and certain social circles. Eastenders is not an accurate representation of this, needless to say.In the black community, especially in Carribean countries, homosexuality is the lowest of the low, with various musicians claiming the best treatment for gays is crucifixion. Stephen K. Amos did a documentary about how being black and gay is not the one in any circumstances. Obviously this won't apply to all sects, and I'm eager to everyone telling me how 'ignorant' I am, but this is what I think. It's also an upper class white thing, not really a working class road guy white thing. I don't partake in any of the activities mentioned in the original post.

Was that dude you posted yesterday also your "cousin".
i edited it to add the black boy with freckles aint my cousin hes a friend, a very good friend and he aint stressing about it so why are you? lol @ ur use of "cousins" There mothers are my mothers sisters so yes that makes them first cousins you twat, or didnt you realise tha in reali life people have relatives none of this we grew up together so hes ma cousin sh*t happening over here bitch!
Bitch yano. sh*t. Ru gonna do this to me now?
had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
Quivers
Im not angry nor am i in any danger of loosing my temper, That sh*t only happens in person. So you have no cause to be concerned as long as u keep ur mouth in check if u do ever come across me.P.S Don't walk behind my horse he kicks he also will go backwards to kick out if someone is too close, He has been known to strike with his front feet too. So allround just be cautious.
This thing tries so hard to sound like she comes from ends.

Was that dude you posted yesterday also your "cousin".
i edited it to add the black boy with freckles aint my cousin hes a friend, a very good friend and he aint stressing about it so why are you? lol @ ur use of "cousins" There mothers are my mothers sisters so yes that makes them first cousins you twat, or didnt you realise tha in reali life people have relatives none of this we grew up together so hes ma cousin sh*t happening over here bitch!
Bitch yano. sh*t. Ru gonna do this to me now?
had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
Quivers
Im not angry nor am i in any danger of loosing my temper, That sh*t only happens in person. So you have no cause to be concerned as long as u keep ur mouth in check if u do ever come across me.P.S Don't walk behind my horse he kicks he also will go backwards to kick out if someone is too close, He has been known to strike with his front feet too. So allround just be cautious.
This thing tries so hard to sound like she comes from ends.
sweetheart, you dont know.

My theory on this is that white people care less about seeming gay than other ethnic groups, which I think may stem from a cultural side of things.Naturally, in the asian community, homosexuality is frowned upon greatly, and any admittance to such actions would result in a banishment of sorts from your family and certain social circles. Eastenders is not an accurate representation of this, needless to say.In the black community, especially in Carribean countries, homosexuality is the lowest of the low, with various musicians claiming the best treatment for gays is crucifixion. Stephen K. Amos did a documentary about how being black and gay is not the one in any circumstances. Obviously this won't apply to all sects, and I'm eager to everyone telling me how 'ignorant' I am, but this is what I think. It's also an upper class white thing, not really a working class road guy white thing. I don't partake in any of the activities mentioned in the original post.
I doubt any of the musicians would like to see them crucified. You cant take everything you hear and see as factFurthermore, stop using your ignorance as a way of basing judgement on who thinks what of gays like its fact. Leave it at its frowned upon by the above communities. You have no clue of what those in Africa think of gays so you cant actually say "especially in the Caribbean countries". What are you judging it against? A few who make songs?

I think this is largely based on a religious belief, because some of the strongest opponents in the western world of homosexuality are those crazy (predominately white) Christians in America. /In my uni these antics used to mainly occur from the Rugby/Hockey/Some of the football team, its their idea of "banter" and being a lad, some of these same guys will then go on to tell you about how being gay is wrong. *Shrugs*. I agree with Esquilax, it is a lot to do with class as well.

Didnt want to read this lol, expected some random racism dotted inbut tbh

I think this is largely based on a religious belief, because some of the strongest opponents in the western world of homosexuality are those crazy (predominately white) Christians in America. /In my uni these antics used to mainly occur from the Rugby/Hockey/Some of the football team, its their idea of "banter" and being a lad, some of these same guys will then go on to tell you about how being gay is wrong. *Shrugs*. I agree with Esquilax, it is a lot to do with class as well.
I keep telling these kids forget Austin 3:16 its a Leviticus chapter 20 verse 13 (20:13).And thats a good point, I know nuff white men who hate gays more than I do. Working class from SE/Kent

I keep telling these kids forget Austin 3:16 its a Leviticus chapter 20 verse 13 (20:13).And thats a good point, I know nuff white men who hate gays more than I do. Working class from SE/Kent
Yous are all missing the point though.Huddlestone weren't saying that white lads who behave like that are actually gay (i know he did say that but hen he clarified what he meant).Cos you'll find some working class white guys who will get drunk and do "gay" antics, but they're the same guys who will smash a faggot's head in for being gay.

blame dem faggatt-man greeks that a good percent of the culture is built upon
somebody knows their history
only read the 1st two pages, but the fact is that these tendencies you claim are gay-like are far from Gaybeing gay means you f*ck men. yes, gay pple will also like to pull down your shorts, and make u wear make up when ur drunkbut thats not what makes a person gay.white people or alot of others who do this may just be more open and comfortable its actually you who fears all such advances who is probably not comfortablemaybe angry that ur ting may stand a bit in all the male body play?its like the same closet fags who now claim its homo to say another man is good looking. but somehow they can say he's ugly,fat,short, muscular, or looks like a mad man etc!sometimes they go too far, but i think the aim is to humiliate as much as possible, not make love to you.but its ultimately down to useless machismo which is built around a false life of acting opressed.these are the same time of pple who will call a man gay if he laughs too much, is ever seen crying, or feeling sad about suttin
venom this is bull sh*t because if a man did alot of the stuff tom huddlestone mentioned to a woman it would be seen as sexual esquilax is the only white person (i mean dis in the least offensive way possible) whos talked any sense at all in this threade.a.s.e is a serious bullshitter from the looks of thingsand people are too fast to argue about generalizations but are quick to paint ALL black people with the "wannabe tough-guy" brush.... talk about double standardsjust accept this sh*t is true and go back to slapping each others bums and "us blacks" can go back to screwfacing in our pictures so we look macho