Police study Chelsea fans' racist chants

Rsonist

And you last won a "proper" trophy without buying one, when exactly?
Brought this , brought that.Since youve been alive , Chelsea have won more trophies then Spurs , Even before the Roman eraSNM
So you have gone from, in this thread, denying your club has alot of racist activity, to then defending your clubs racist activity to then changing the topic completely as you saw the hole you were in, then went on to comparing you recent trophy haul compared to ours.Wow congrats mate, coming from a fan of a club who's greatest ever player was some c*nt called chopper harris....Add all of the above up, equals, _____>>>>>>>>Chesea twats

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you last won a "proper" trophy without buying one, when exactly?
Brought this , brought that.Since youve been alive , Chelsea have won more trophies then Spurs , Even before the Roman eraSNM
So you have gone from, in this thread, denying your club has alot of racist activity, to then defending your clubs racist activity to then changing the topic completely as you saw the hole you were in, then went on to comparing you recent trophy haul compared to ours.Wow congrats mate, coming from a fan of a club who's greatest ever player was some c*nt called chopper harris....Add all of the above up, equals, _____>>>>>>>>Chesea twats
Where did i ever deny it , ive watched the vid , seen the racist chants.But as i said , EVERY club has racists fans.I dont care about our racist fans , they could die for all i care. All i care about is how well we play on the field.You also said first that we brought trophies.Since 1985 Tottenham have wonFa Cup - 1991League Cup - 1999 , 2008Premierships -Charity Shield - 1991Since 1985 Chelsea have wonFa Cup - 1997 , 2000 , 2007 , 2009League Cup - 1998 , 2005 , 2007Premiership - 2004/05 , 2005/06Charity Shield - 2000 , 2005 , 2009Uefa Cup , 1998

Really clutching now arnt you?The holes been dug along time ago regarding you and this topic, you are now boring me with your fanboy type comments.
Statistics are boring you?I posted facts regarding on the field matters , and you posted assumptions on off the field mattersMe , fanboy? Ok

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THERE ARE RACIST PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.YOU CAN'T STOP THEM FROM SUPPORTING A CLUB. RSONIST YOU NEED TO GET OF YOUR PROVERBIAL HIGH HORSE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY ANY ONE FOOTBALL CLUB IS NOT GUILTY OF RACIST CHANTING INCLUDING YOUR PRECIOUS SPURS.OBVIOUSLY THIS VIDEO IS A PROBLEM BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS MUCH BIGGER THAN CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB.