Sign in to follow this  
maxloader

south london girls are dangerous!!!!

bitch gave me chlamydia!!! i gonna up her pics later when i get home, BEWARE OF SOUTH GIRLS I SWEAR!learnt my lesson, cant be having no more emotional moments!

bitch gave me chlamydia!!! i gonna up her pics later when i get home, BEWARE OF SOUTH GIRLS I SWEAR!learnt my lesson, cant be having no more emotional moments!
lol pissedhow can u bareback a link though seriously?

bruv i ask myself the same thing all the time, & the worst ting is i gave it to my girl to! I tried give some dumb excuse how i was at football & done sh*t in the toilet, & some green stuff frm the seat touched my piece lol... probably the dumbest ting ive ever said!

Everyone gets chlamydia tho
Nah boss, everyone doesnti dont know what kind of rebore demon counselling they provided u with at ur clinicBut this aint chicken pox

bruv i ask myself the same thing all the time, & the worst ting is i gave it to my girl to! I tried give some dumb excuse how i was at football & done sh*t in the toilet, & some green stuff frm the seat touched my piece lol... probably the dumbest ting ive ever said!
:D wow

Guest Flat Ericó

You might have HIV bro, no hype. takes a while to come up in your system or something so that check up you had after beating the south girl probably wouldnt have detected it. Am I chatting sh*t, someone tell me im not.edit - then you went and gave it to your girl. f up her life like that.