Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

Guest No Mark
i knew this show was going to be just like it was in the end. it was a show co signed by a f*ck*ng bounty, the journalist covering the whole so called research is a f*ck*ng bountyi thought let me watch it with an open mind without any presumptions, but everything i imagined it was going to be it was.i always saw this fooly omar as a bounty and he reconfirmed it. this programme confirmed NOTHING and challenged NOTHING. the fact is that you cannot get the definitive facts on a eurocentric mainstream show in a eurocentric society. all that this programmed did was to patronise black people, by saying that its bcos they are amongst the poorer groups in western societies they dont do as well as other middle class races. at every point they threw in the fact that black people are "catching up" :/ why didnt this d*ckhead omar go to the africa that has produced masters of science in all fields since the beginning of time? why didnt he research into education emphasis in the carribean? or in africa? he was quick to talk about asians in america doing well, better than whites and AAs, but he didnt talk about the fact that Africans and carribeans who had NOT lived in the US culture like the asians ALSO did very well and better than whites and AA's. this trend is the same in the UK as well. in my dept the people with the highest unit scores for the last 2 yrs were gambian,Nigerian, and indian. My bredrin got an award for the highest uni grades Nationwide last year, and hes ghanain..fresh as the brehs in the zingolo advert. he didnt need no western assimilation to succeed. this omar c*nt didnt even cover anything about britain. its evident that good sound education comes with heritage and financial status, and he made it look as if, black people have always been dumb but are catching up as they assimilate into sound education and middle class. he went to south africa of all places where black people coudlnt even legally walk in certain areas just 20yrs ago to try and show that black people are ":catching up"...f*ck*ng d*ckhead. not even gonna bother going too deep into why this was just as hyped as jordans tits.
stfu

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew this show was going to be just like it was in the end. it was a show co signed by a f*ck*ng bounty, the journalist covering the whole so called research is a f*ck*ng bountyi thought let me watch it with an open mind without any presumptions, but everything i imagined it was going to be it was.i always saw this fooly omar as a bounty and he reconfirmed it. this programme confirmed NOTHING and challenged NOTHING. the fact is that you cannot get the definitive facts on a eurocentric mainstream show in a eurocentric society. all that this programmed did was to patronise black people, by saying that its bcos they are amongst the poorer groups in western societies they dont do as well as other middle class races. at every point they threw in the fact that black people are "catching up" :/ why didnt this d*ckhead omar go to the africa that has produced masters of science in all fields since the beginning of time? why didnt he research into education emphasis in the carribean? or in africa? he was quick to talk about asians in america doing well, better than whites and AAs, but he didnt talk about the fact that Africans and carribeans who had NOT lived in the US culture like the asians ALSO did very well and better than whites and AA's. this trend is the same in the UK as well. in my dept the people with the highest unit scores for the last 2 yrs were gambian,Nigerian, and indian. My bredrin got an award for the highest uni grades Nationwide last year, and hes ghanain..fresh as the brehs in the zingolo advert. he didnt need no western assimilation to succeed. this omar c*nt didnt even cover anything about britain. its evident that good sound education comes with heritage and financial status, and he made it look as if, black people have always been dumb but are catching up as they assimilate into sound education and middle class. he went to south africa of all places where black people coudlnt even legally walk in certain areas just 20yrs ago to try and show that black people are ":catching up"...f*ck*ng d*ckhead. not even gonna bother going too deep into why this was just as hyped as jordans tits.
You raise good points. I never thought of it like that. I thought it was a good program, because he disproved what the scientists were saying. But I didnt think about what you were saying. Most probably down to me not knowing. I have heard from Caribs in US that they do better than the AAs. Never seen anything to prove it.I wouldnt go as far as saying he was bounty. He challenged what the scientists were saying, confirmed intelligence is more social and economical than race and discredited IQ as a measure of intelligence imo. But as you said he made it seem like we were catching up. Lol @ No Sunshine, swear this dude becomes more and more racist by the day. Said the show was biased. Er maybe thats because the scientists chat sh*t!

Lol @ No Sunshine, swear this dude becomes more and more racist by the day. Said the show was biased. Er maybe thats because the scientists chat sh*t!
i don't see how my post could be described as racist tbhyou've also said yourself that the show was biased so what's the problem
trying to make people fit into racial 'types' is absurd and [this]means the idea of intelligence variatinos between races is too.

Guest No Mark
The white people of this forum are jealous people thus they moan about black knowing the truth.
That is actually a good point, especially for you.Not necessarily of this forum, but a lot of middle class white people want to keep the status quo.LOL @ thinking half the media wanted Obama to be President. It was more a case of (as Chris Rock rightly pointed out) "I better push for Barack, cos if he wins, I don't wanna look like the guy that didn't support the black guy"It was a classic case of bringing an enemy closer.

Is there anywhere I can watch this online seeing as I was out yesterday and missed this.I know what to expect and it probably will be a lod of frath, but I still want to see for myself.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/race-an...boo/4od#3007068
Thanks.Will check it out when I get home from work today.

The white people of this forum are jealous people thus they moan about black knowing the truth.
That is actually a good point, especially for you.Not necessarily of this forum, but a lot of middle class white people want to keep the status quo.LOL @ thinking half the media wanted Obama to be President. It was more a case of (as Chris Rock rightly pointed out) "I better push for Barack, cos if he wins, I don't wanna look like the guy that didn't support the black guy"It was a classic case of bringing an enemy closer.
Talking garbage mate.

Guest Esquilax
The white people of this forum are jealous people thus they moan about black knowing the truth./That next program about mixed heads will be jokes.
You truly are the biggest reprobate in the history of this forum.

I think I got you confused with Steven on the racist bit though. I didnt say it was biased
lol @ you throwing around the racist cardgrow up
The white people of this forum are jealous people thus they moan about black knowing the truth./That next program about mixed heads will be jokes.
lol @ thinking if the white people on this forum were genuinely racist they would even waste their time here.

Guest Esquilax
lol @ thinking if the white people on this forum were genuinely racist they would even waste their time here.
Don't waste your time explaining that.
It's the sly racism guys, remember? It's what we don't say, but imply, with our pointy, oppressive words.When will we learn?

I think I got you confused with Steven on the racist bit though. I didnt say it was biased
lol @ you throwing around the racist cardgrow up
The user Don/Optical from RWD spent time on there every now and again dropping slyly racist sh*t. Later, someone found this same user on teh Stromfront forum postig about how he spent time amongst all those niggers and pakis and how the whites were waste for e-integrating.So it is possible for a genuine racist to post there. They don't have to post all the time but they can.

Guest No Mark
Talking garbage mate.
Great refutation.

Guest No Mark

Re: What Titan and co were talking about, some of the whites on this site have the potential to be racist and more so as they see many of the dumbass black people that post here.Seriously though, I've noticed sly comments from a few prominent whites on here over time.

agree with alot of what you said