Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

its sad that we are trying to teach the young kids eye-opening facts during black history month and they put out this bullshit.and like someone said above, how exactly do you judge intelligence? IQ test have being known to be flawed in all aspects and its only a western way of quantifying intelligence.
Richard Feynmann, one of the greatest quantum physicists of all time disregarded the IQ test out of hand.
off topicbut i was wathing this documentary about the kennedys, and the older sister was 'diagnosed' with an IQ of between 60-70 at the age of 5her father made her have a lobotomy when she was much older, like in her 20s or something, f*cked her up, ended up havin the mental age of a 4 yr old an got institutionalized

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad that we are trying to teach the young kids eye-opening facts during black history month and they put out this bullshit.and like someone said above, how exactly do you judge intelligence? IQ test have being known to be flawed in all aspects and its only a western way of quantifying intelligence.
Richard Feynmann, one of the greatest quantum physicists of all time disregarded the IQ test out of hand.
off topicbut i was wathing this documentary about the kennedys, and the older sister was 'diagnosed' with an IQ of between 60-70 at the age of 5her father made her have a lobotomy when she was much older, like in her 20s or something, f*cked her up, ended up havin the mental age of a 4 yr old an got institutionalized
and then her brother got headtopped for trying to expose the truthf*cked up family

Guest Esquilax
f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.
surprise sur f*ck*ng priseAnyway, program will be a croc of sh*t. all it deserves really.
I meant the last line, still. Maybe I should have highlighted it.And you'd put the "f*ck*ng" inbetween the surprises, not as a separation of the syllables. d*ck.

f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.
surprise sur f*ck*ng priseAnyway, program will be a croc of sh*t. all it deserves really.
I meant the last line, still. Maybe I should have highlighted it.And you'd put the "f*ck*ng" inbetween the surprises, not as a separation of the syllables. d*ck.
nah its the new way to do it ttkk you are left behindLife is an illusion we all need to unite underthe man who knows the least is ready for nothingthe man who knows he knows nothing is ready for everythingthe irony of course is that knowing you know nothing is also knowing so you contradict yourself because you do know somethingbut in this case teh iron isn't strong enough to burn the shirt

swear there was one time you were saying in one thread that theres no need to teach kids about black history.this is a direct reason as to why the lack of black history, and im talking real black history, not just the traffic light inventor type historyis needed to counter such documentaries. u dont think that the timing of the programme is on purpose?if the cradle of western civilisation is from the greeks and the greeks got so much of what is called theirs from the egyptians then boy. in one of the articles posted in the black history thread in the L&L room it says that the two first countries out of the european rennaisance wasPortugal and spain, the same two countries ruled by the moors who enhanced their culture.all europe is good for is to destroy and distort and omit facts as it suits them. You wont be seeing any documentaries talking about how much bloodshed and destruction jewish people have caused non jews during Yom Kippur festival

but everyone knows white working class do worst in school :lol:http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article641312.ece
poor white working class kids do the worst in school because they come from homes who have parents with low self-esteem and suffer with substance abusepoor black working class kids do bad in school because of racist teachers apparently lol.
:/Like to say living in poverty, broken homes, and some of the stuff you noted up there doesn't apply to everyone in a scenario.

oh yeah, and lets not forget the great "divide and conquer rule" being wisely used here.channel 4 is going to show this piece of bullshit, BUT who is their new "head of diversity"????who is officially "commisioning" the airing of this bullshit??oona_king_balcony.jpgyep... OONA KING, former Labour MP. they have to use a black person to dish out sh*tdue to the similarities in colour, and theres always one ready and waiting to oblige.

but everyone knows white working class do worst in school :lol:http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article641312.ece
poor white working class kids do the worst in school because they come from homes who have parents with low self-esteem and suffer with substance abusepoor black working class kids do bad in school because of racist teachers apparently lol.
:/Like to say living in poverty, broken homes, and some of the stuff you noted up there doesn't apply to everyone in a scenario.
That's the point Im makingThose are the results an Oxford research team came up with when they were asked to find out why peopel perform bad at school.

Lol at this bullshit. You get clever whites, you get clever blacks. I've not read the article but im guessing that it is based on IQ tests? Whites may be better at them, but then blacks are going to be better at other tests (if in the middle of Africa, you could test intelligence on survival instincts). Whos going to come top then? Not a white.

saying what alot of people think anywayyou cannot shut off programmes jus cos they are not politically correct, gotta contest these views properlywill be interesting viewing to say the least
true thiswe need to take them on head firstlike give them a stage and then boo them off it

saying what alot of people think anywayyou cannot shut off programmes jus cos they are not politically correct, gotta contest these views properlywill be interesting viewing to say the least
Which is just sheer ignorance. People fear what they don't understand and try to destroy in other underhanded methods which evident from your statement of general consensus of what you say alot of people think.

:lol:Don't cheapen yourselves, let argue from the western perspective.If everybody on earth all received an equal education with no obstacles and no cultural/social external influences do you really beleive that more white people do better?In Ghana they do calculus in secondary school ffs, and everybody knows the intricacies of the English language as well as the native tongues, but it's only those that are educated and have the least distractions.That is not the case in the west regardless, because the society is different and the poverty is even different.My mum never got to do secondary school because she had to help support her siblings but she now has a degree in Psychology and teaches in schools.

lol@ you cannot shut off programmes bcos they are not politically correct.that would be good if this doesnt actually happen, yet it does every time.only when its programming that asks questions about israel or questions western civilisation conceptions is it not suitable for viewing. all thats at play are the same forces who want to keep up racial division amongst all ethnicities, rich and poor, christian and muslimwhile they keep quiet and hope some sort of carnage comes from this. protocols of zion ftw

Guest luckstar

lol at the black denial in this topicjus accept the L and keep it movingthis trait in the black community of not accetin responsibility and making excuses just brings you down

Guest luckstar
this trait in the black community of not accetin responsibility and making excuses just brings you down
True BUTThis happens with all creeds
agreed but not to the extent i see in the black communityelders always seeem 2 come on TV makin excuses... it sickens me poverty broken famillys etc gun crime the goverment put the guns there slavery blah f*ckin blahim no racist.... im hapy 2 examine my own community of mountain goat terrorists as venom wud put it... yet he is another one in denial in this topic about himself.about iq is a western means of testing intelligence... HAHA its so pathetic its hilarious... if a white man had grown up in the jungle they wud ave cleared it away a century ago and be constructin skyscrapers and paved roads because that is their naturewhereas certain tribes still livin in congo like it was the year 10000BC.still chuckin spears and jumpin ova giraffe for iniatiation ceremoniesol mutombo clicking when they speak masai bone thru the nose living in mud hut in the okovango starvin marvin ass negros