Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this trait in the black community of not accetin responsibility and making excuses just brings you down
True BUTThis happens with all creeds
agreed but not to the extent i see in the black communityelders always seeem 2 come on TV makin excuses... it sickens me poverty broken famillys etc gun crime the goverment put the guns there slavery blah f*ckin blahim no racist.... im hapy 2 examine my own community of mountain goat terrorists as venom wud put it... yet he is another one in denial in this topic about himself.about iq is a western means of testing intelligence... HAHA its so pathetic its hilarious... if a white man had grown up in the jungle they wud ave cleared it away a century ago and be constructin skyscrapers and paved roads because that is their naturewhereas certain tribes still livin in congo like it was the year 10000BC.still chuckin spears and jumpin ova giraffe for iniatiation ceremoniesol mutombo clicking when they speak masai bone thru the nose living in mud hut in the okovango starvin marvin ass negros
lol@ to the extent "you see" within the black community. isnt that the problem, other people always looking IN.what denial have i been in? dont i make topics about the black community? the problem is ur only commenting on things you see and read.as if i dont see that the sri lankan/tamil communities are far worse off than most black communities in the UK.and indian achievements? so what..700m of them still live in abject poverty rummaging in mountains of rubbish to get their daily mealevery community has its serious problems. why some are highlighted far more than others is left to those who dare to find out why this is. its also funny how some people will choose the most stupid of examples or comments and make it look like thats what everyone said.its not about western intelligence its more to do with social engineering. i couldn't care how many documentaries CH4 show demeaning black peopleit has little effect on me, no race is more intelligent than me because of their race. i wasnt raised to beleive some white man showed me the light and certainly not what ive learnt over the last few years. i will only be concerned about the reason behind such motives and that is to keep the people who do not see what i see from not seeing it.you talk about denial, thats easy enough when the media have reported just one side of events or tackled one side of an issue.

this trait in the black community of not accetin responsibility and making excuses just brings you down
True BUTThis happens with all creeds
agreed but not to the extent i see in the black communityelders always seeem 2 come on TV makin excuses... it sickens me poverty broken famillys etc gun crime the goverment put the guns there slavery blah f*ckin blahim no racist.... im hapy 2 examine my own community of mountain goat terrorists as venom wud put it... yet he is another one in denial in this topic about himself.about iq is a western means of testing intelligence... HAHA its so pathetic its hilarious... if a white man had grown up in the jungle they wud ave cleared it away a century ago and be constructin skyscrapers and paved roads because that is their naturewhereas certain tribes still livin in congo like it was the year 10000BC.still chuckin spears and jumpin ova giraffe for iniatiation ceremoniesol mutombo clicking when they speak masai bone thru the nose living in mud hut in the okovango starvin marvin ass negros
y ramble thoughits not about cities in the jungle because of white manthe shape of the world today is because of society and dominanceand i no you are joking you c*nt still got me angryedit; by the king of rambles

This guy on the programme has been pushing his views for a while now

'Blacks Are Stupid' Comments Betray Dark Mindset Of EugenicsGeneticist says blacks inherently less intelligent than whitesPaul Joseph WatsonPrison PlanetWednesday, October 17, 2007 Controversy surrounding the comments of geneticist James Watson, who told a Sunday Times newspaper interviewer that black people are inherently less intelligent than whites, should come as no surprise to those who are aware of Watson's role in pushing the dark pseudo-science of eugenics.171007watson.jpgWatson told the interviewer that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".Watson said the notion that everyone is created equal is flawed because "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true". The geneticist explores this racist ideology further in his new book, writing, "there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically"."Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so," he says.Watson was the Head of the Human Genome Project until 1992 and is best known for his contribution to the discovery of DNA, an achievement that won him the Nobel Peace prize in 1962.But what most people are unaware of is the fact that Watson has played an integral role in advancing the legitimacy of the eugenics movement for decades.Watson is a strong proponent of genetic screening, a test to determine whether a couple is at increased risk of having a baby with a hereditary genetic disorder.Since such screening obviously increases the rate of abortions of babies considered "imperfect," many have slammed its introduction as nothing more than a camouflage for eugenics or "voluntary eugenics" as British philosophy professor Philip Kitcher labeled it.Watson's advocacy of genetic engineering stretched to his call for the "really stupid" bottom 10% of people to be "cured".Watson even urged woman to be given carte blanche to abort babies should tests determine that they are likely to be homosexual, despite the vast body of evidence indicating homosexuality is a result of environment rather than genetic code.The geneticist has gone so far as to promote the idea of creating a kind of Nazi super-race, where the attractive and physically strong are genetically manufactured under laboratory conditions."People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would be great," said Watson.Watson's disgusting creed of racial and genetic purity by means of state-enforced eugenics is a mindset embraced by a large body of the elite minds in government, science and academia today.Many of them advocate ethnically cleansing up to 80% of the human population by means of genocide and forced sterilization.Last year, Dr. Eric R. Pianka gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus. The vast majority of those in attendance stood and applauded Pianka's open call for mass genocide.http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/octob...ark_mindset.htm

i imagine the program will present the argument for and then the argument against. they're using sensationalist titles like the one given to the thread in order to drum up controversy and therefore publicity for the program.

Im black but.....I dunno, take a look outside... read a history book.... do your reserch, ethnic minorities fail everytime. The IQ test might be flawed but history tells us White plp have advanced society the furthest, you can't deny it.Even when you look at things like sport, Blacks = Power & Speed, Whites = Intelligence.My Issue is I don't think it's genetic, I personally feel not enough black plp take education serious enough, the standards we've set in the past have been too low. Once the bar is raised & we aim higher on a whole I think we'll see black plp start representing like we should.

Im black but.....I dunno, take a look outside... read a history book.... do your reserch, ethnic minorities fail everytime. The IQ test might be flawed but history tells us White plp have advanced society the furthest, you can't deny it.Even when you look at things like sport, Blacks = Power & Speed, Whites = Intelligence.My Issue is I don't think it's genetic, I personally feel not enough black plp take education serious enough, the standards we've set in the past have been too low. Once the bar is raised & we aim higher on a whole I think we'll see black plp start representing like we should.
f*ck*ng hellmy mans been conditioned nicely

I just stated facts, I live in the real world. I love being black but no person & no race is perfect & one of our flaws is accepting less and not reaching our full potential imo.If you can logically prove anything I said was wrong then cool, if not...f*ck off with your petty insults.
Jut stop fam. You're not helping yourself.

:unsure: