Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho'Biz
bruv u were forced to become a vegan and now u havent grown since u were 12.take it easy and dont be controversial it WILL get on top for u.
LOL AT ANELKAIT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
Fully creasing.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Wanna try some more African foods tbh.But there aint any reputable African restaurants/takeaways round here.Carribean food though>>>Ima cook up a madness by the end of the week and show you lot.
Aso Rock, Dalston./Obalende Suya back in the day>>>Dunno what the heck happened to them

Guest WAVESURFER
Anyone know how to make a decent salad? Like what to dress it with and whatnot?
Olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Keep it simple.Maybe put a little bit of honey & mustard in there if you want to turn it up a notch.

Youtube is processing it.Felt to make a vid of myself doing something simple.Don't watch me over-hyping up my food, just gassed behind the camera although it is quite nice.
indonesian fried rice? fuking gay mate. *tucks in to fried egg sarnie.*

Anyone know how to make a decent salad? Like what to dress it with and whatnot?
Olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Keep it simple.Maybe put a little bit of honey & mustard in there if you want to turn it up a notch.
Yah and wholegrain mustard if anything or DijonOr touch it up with Chilli sauce or hot sauce is nice gives it a kick.LOL @ "Im a bad man to the t, and i fully know what im doing, MOST OF THE TIME"