Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marinate the mince before hand, and the possibilities are endless depending on what You add, i like usin crushed chillies

fry then oven, will give a better finish than just frying, or just putting in oven.

that was a geuine post. 5 mins in oven after it's fried, for a better finish. i don't have a grill to know if a grill would do this better, but oven works.

anyone made burgers from scratch?

been craving for a burger for weeks

any tips?

Best burgers are made from scratch.

I use chillies, onions, sage and parsley with some garlic and of course salt n pepper

Mix it up with the mince. make sure the mince has fat on it

add a seperated egg.

then away you go.

Best results use a Grill.

Lens is chatting sh*t trying to sound like he can cook,....

face it, be real u cant even cook a pot noodle can u nt trying to be funny, but why u so desperate to impress people on the net, wen this time now u should be learning to cook if thats ur thing, but dont try blag like ur some top chef giving out SHIIIIIIIIIT TIPS

You hide the main dish so that we see rice and sweetcorn. more than enough said.

/

no 1 said anything about the steak i showed, which had been marinated in milk. their comments were about the lack of gravy

i think eating too much red meat isnt good for you

it ain

it jus sits in ur bowel for months

forms a concrete lining inside it

/

lens who told u about marinating in milk?

if ur lenching, this thread is not the place...

if u got some tuff meat an u wanna make it tender

u put it in a plastic bag, and then bash it up with a hammer

how am i hiding anything, its the f*ck*ng webcam camera angle and lighting but this isnt about me, its about the fact you put milk on ur steak and other f*ckery you have posted in here,,,i think u nshud tell ur mum to hang her head in shame

i do it for the taste, more than the texture. don't knock it without trying it. like i said, do it with one of Your many steaks, in the worst case, You're only losing one steak. but You'll like it.

/

but heard about red meat clogging Your digestive system longer than anything else as well. wasn't a reliable source so i didn't say anything.

how am i hiding anything, its the f*ck*ng webcam camera angle and lighting

the lighting and camera angle You picked, which meant we can't even tell from the pic what it is - obv intentional to hide how badly it came out

and like i said, that was following a post You made saying You're making vindaloo :lol:

/

my mum didn't teach me to cook, i learned for myself, so she got nothing to be ashamed of in terms of my cooking