Roadside 2 Islam

Alejandro Sosa

1st guy failed when he said he looked into religions which were good for black people. Treating religion for any shopping centre.
Yup this was obvious tbhHe is talking about religion and self discoveryI can see its very easy from his POV to say this, he had to flee Mozambique, he was looking for an afro-centric religionBut when your searching for a spiritual connection with God why would you think race-specific :/
All he said was he looked into some pro-black organisations and obviously he chose Islam instead so i dont see your point
:lol: read your post again, then read his post and you'll have your answer
how is that a fail he looked into a race-specific religion and realised it was wrong and embraced Islam instead
no he said thats how he found islam
Ur watching a different video thenIm talking about the first video posted in this thread. See you in 7 minutes.
He left christianity, looked for pro-black organisations then found islam (co-incidently in a black country).

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar
I wonder how some people says their on their deen and yet still be doing some road tingThey leave mosque and then go commit crimes for the day. But while comitting crimes stop to kneel down and pray.Makes no sense.
no1 claimed 2 be perfecti was quite shocked at that 2nd video as it explained how muslims SHOULD think about islamye u miyte smoke drink and fornicate with women but that doesnt mean u aint a muslim... u jus sin because ur humansosa and his squad of militant akhis should take heeedhe smacks of some1 who would judge some1 else because they aint as religious as him

1st guy failed when he said he looked into religions which were good for black people. Treating religion for any shopping centre.
Yup this was obvious tbhHe is talking about religion and self discoveryI can see its very easy from his POV to say this, he had to flee Mozambique, he was looking for an afro-centric religionBut when your searching for a spiritual connection with God why would you think race-specific :/
All he said was he looked into some pro-black organisations and obviously he chose Islam instead so i dont see your point
how is that a fail he looked into a race-specific religion and realised it was wrong and embraced Islam instead
Ur watching a different video thenIm talking about the first video posted in this thread. See you in 7 minutes.
He left christianity, looked for pro-black organisations then found islam (co-incidently in a black country).
Anyone who watched the video knows ur straight lying. Llow making stuff up brah

lol. f*ck off.If you dont question people motives for joining a religion when in the sentence before he says how he was looking for a 'pro black' organisation, its your ignorance

lol these half hearted muslims agitate me.Surely if you were gonna take the step of researching and embracing islam you shouldn't do it unless you are prepared and willing to give up certain things that are sinful in the eyes of that religion?For example, i myself would love to become a born again christian and be at peace with God. However when i started going church i would leave and bun a splif and go link chicks and fornicate and other sins. SO i gave up tryna do something i was clearly unready for. How about these peolpe try give up their ill's FIRST and then convert?God is not dumb, your not gonna go to heaven if your a half hearted muslim who sells drugs and poisons your own people,smokes and drinks etc ANYMORE than you will if your a non-muslim.ALOT of these CONVERTS are keeping up their badness the same day they convert and their automatic defence is to scream DON'T JUDGE ME. Well look in the mirror, look in ur own eyes and judge yourself.muslims are happy to defend and celebrate these type of converts on the sole basis that your religion on a global scale is being victimised at this time and you will take any half baked support you can take at the moment. It is my personal beleif that if the idea that Islam=terrorisim wasn't the current thought process in most ignorant non-muslims (not saying i agree but it is what it is) and islam as a religion wasn't always under verbal attack/scrutiny then all these road half baked converts would be DENOUNCED by muslims of authority in areas where it is happening.DON'T SHOOT ME FOR MY OPINION. JUST EDUCATE ME IF YOU CAN AND SHOW ME OTHERWISE.Also i hate the way (in my experience) Islam has no tolerance of other religions.Even these BORN muslims....im talking these girls with their strict parents and wear all the head dress. i know a good few with tattoo's they drink and smoke, secretly go Napa, get f*cked anally etc. Oh and their strict 'good muslim' Dad will LITERALLY murder them if he found out some sh*t.....Just my thought. I tried not to be ignorant and call it as i see it

swear arabic is the german of the east, some horrible language to listen to. too much chh and malaks and evil alien sounds
it sounds like uve only heard angry preachers shoutin in arabicif u here the quran recited by certain saudis/egyptians i can assure u it is nice

lol. f*ck off.If you dont question people motives for joining a religion when in the sentence before he says how he was looking for a 'pro black' organisation, its your ignorance
what+islam aint pro black/afro centric in anyway

the first video hit the nail on the headthe guy said the brother hood that he seen amongst muslims made him want to be a part of itthats why a lot of youts on the road are on it, a good few youts take their shahada(sp) when they are all 14/15, dem times ur still figuring out who u are, lookin for acceptance, islam is that place for a lot of young malesliving buy the laws and principles of ur faith is a life long challenge, it doesnt just happen, specially when u have so much negative influences in the first instancei think its only a good thing that young males are seeing structure in the form of a religion and recognising that structure is what they needeven when ur born into a religion or faith, while u hold some of the values its given u, u still dnt properly think about how u should live it until u grow up an start to know urself, then u either re-embrace it or u reject it

i think its only a good thing that young males are seeing structure in the form of a religion and recognising that structure is what they need
Disagree that this is the thought process.
it is for alot of guys tbhwith no structure religion left to ur own free will u can get into all madnessesislam compared to some other religions gives set structure that some people need in there livesso when ur about to lick a shot bang a girl etc its time to do ur midday prayerthen at 3pm when ur about to go beef a nigga its time for next prayerso if u follow it properly u have clear choice between good bad etc blah blah

Guest No Mark
i think its only a good thing that young males are seeing structure in the form of a religion and recognising that structure is what they need
Disagree that this is the thought process. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:I know what Angelo's saying. What I think he meant was, if this is the thought process, it certainly ain't a conscious one.