Should Tony Blair and George Bush be tried for war crimes?

Steven

Brandnew/Thun,All I'm saying, is that your quick to talk about putting people up for war crimes, yet- you will happily wear a Nike t-shirt that was made by thousands of abused children- you will happily put petrol in your car, the same petrol that war criminals Blair and Bush gave to BP to exploit.- you will happily eat bananas while browsing VIP2, picked by thousands of abused kids in Brazil.- you will be quick to flash your UK passport while coming back from Napa the same UK passport that has slogans from the colonial empire where thousands on innocent people were murdered.You take a photo of your living room and I could probably show you 20 items that are the wonderful fruits of goverment/army/corporate murder.LOL @ your arguments being invalid from the second your using Microsoft Windows and typing on HP keyboards.
LOL at you using this same weak argument for years now and it just dont hold upYour confused with normal people who use or buy products and people who commit crimeHow can you compare a person who wears a garment to a person who commits war crimes :/ Its not that hard to work out streets

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandnew/Thun,All I'm saying, is that your quick to talk about putting people up for war crimes, yet- you will happily wear a Nike t-shirt that was made by thousands of abused children- you will happily put petrol in your car, the same petrol that war criminals Blair and Bush gave to BP to exploit.- you will happily eat bananas while browsing VIP2, picked by thousands of abused kids in Brazil.- you will be quick to flash your UK passport while coming back from Napa the same UK passport that has slogans from the colonial empire where thousands on innocent people were murdered.You take a photo of your living room and I could probably show you 20 items that are the wonderful fruits of goverment/army/corporate murder.LOL @ your arguments being invalid from the second your using Microsoft Windows and typing on HP keyboards.
So do you think nobody is allowed to take a stand on anything, if they eat bananas or were born in the UK?

LOL at you using this same weak argument for years now and it just dont hold upYour confused with normal people who use or buy products and people who commit crimeHow can you compare a person who wears a garment to a person who commits war crimes :/ Its not that hard to work out streets
Easily, because if it wasn't for the consummer there would be no market to produce for. You can apply this principle to everything including war crimes, adjust were appropriate.Plus lets take afghanistan for example, Mr Bush actually bought the weapons of mass distruction for the Taliban years ago when Russia were going to try go to war with them to take the oil from there land, America gave them a life line but raped them in the process! When The Taliban finally rebeled against America they acted all innocent.

Easily, because if it wasn't for the consummer there would be no market to produce for.
Why dont you go ask the major companies who the government allows to ship in the products and who earn high profits?

Easily, because if it wasn't for the consummer there would be no market to produce for.
Why dont you go ask the major companies who the government allows to ship in the products and who earn high profits?
Do you wish to share your knowledge or are you seeking brownie points?

Know your place

Know your place
Answer the question or back off with that talk.

Know your place
Answer the question or back off with that talk.
Calm down yeah

they should be tried for war crimes, but along with the prime minister of Israel who was in charge at the timealso, the UN only a few weeks ago after their investigations into the gaza war last yr, have accused israel of war crimespity how the media have only reported this in minor detail. instead they are still flooding us with Iran nonsense.the iraq war was fought for israel, not america. the afghanistan war was also an illegal war.streets sometimes ur correct in your examples and simple analogies but here you completely fail.the amount of goods produced by "war children" are not as much as you claim. just because the living conditions of those workers who made the goods are not ideal does not make them "war forced labour" kids. thats just a foolish example tbh.

Would be a waste of money, only in some alternate reality will they ever get convicted
Real talk, not really much point talking about it or hoping for it to happen
Well, if a country has nuclear weapons lined up to blow you off the edge of the map...then it's legal.If they dont, and weapons inspectors tell you they dont, the citizens of your country vote against it, the united nations vote against it...it's illegal.
The government is above the law tbh.
If USA and Britain do anything wrong who is gonna hand out the punishment. The UN have no real actual power
dont agree with the war but allow parents blaming blair for their kids death, they put themselves in that positionlike saying a kid falls off his bike and the parents blame the bike
Your point is right

comparing fair trade to attacking and bombing innocent civilians in a country that never once declared or attacked the attacking country?fair trade? and war are similar? its when pple arrive at such conclusions that i realise that this topic is not for meand for that reason im out

Easily, because if it wasn't for the consummer there would be no market to produce for. You can apply this principle to everything including war crimes, adjust were appropriate.Plus lets take afghanistan for example, Mr Bush actually bought the weapons of mass distruction for the Taliban years ago when Russia were going to try go to war with them to take the oil from there land, America gave them a life line but raped them in the process! When The Taliban finally rebeled against America they acted all innocent.
Sorry can't let this historical inaccuracy go ignoredThey were looking for WMDs in IRAQ, not Afghanistan you absolute buffoonf*ck*ng hell did you even read newspapers over the last decade?There's actually a couple other things wrong but I'm just embarrased at the biggest glaring mistake

Sorry can't let this historical inaccuracy go ignoredThey were looking for WMDs in IRAQ, not Afghanistan you absolute buffoonf*ck*ng hell did you even read newspapers over the last decade?There's actually a couple other things wrong but I'm just embarrased at the biggest glaring mistake
she aint talking about the last decade

I know she's referring to the 80s Afghan conflict but there were no WMDs involved in that war, also the Taliban weren't even any kind of force during that time and only emerged as a power in the early 90sAlso: 'When The Taliban finally rebeled against America they acted all innocent.' This also never happenedBy mentioning WMDs she's mixed up the 2 countries

she aint talking about the last decade
this was the mujahideen them times, we also helped them with weapon development training, osama bin laden actually came to england to receive training on a certain weapons system some anti tank sh*t i think. its all weird.

I know she's referring to the 80s Afghan conflict but there were no WMDs involved in that war, also the Taliban weren't even any kind of force during that time and only emerged as a power in the early 90sAlso: 'When The Taliban finally rebeled against America they acted all innocent.' This also never happenedBy mentioning WMDs she's mixed up the 2 countries
Actually the Taliban was put together when George bush(80s) was in power, he "helped them" forge, They just grew in numbers and strength and there is oil in Afghanistan and the dispute im referring to is about Afghanistan I am not confused over the two countries what so ever. Like i said George bush gave them the WMD, just because they were not used then does not mean they were not there in the first place, this is why George and Tony had this big thing with the Taliban because Georges father was the one to give them the WMD so they know for a fact they are there - However they dont want us to know that.

See other post!your whole post here is more embarrissing to you than to me.

Soldier's mother wants Tony Blair to answer for Iraq war• Former PM accused over teenager's death in Iraq• Bereaved families call for legality to be investigatedguardian.co.uk, Friday 23 October 2009 18.59 BST The mother of a teenage soldier killed in Iraq broke down today as she told an inquiry she wanted Tony Blair to be held to account for the "illegal war".Anne Donnachie, whose son Rifleman Paul Donnachie was killed in Basra in April 2007, was among a number of families addressing the Iraq inquiry committee at a regional meeting in Bristol.Earlier this month in a similar meeting in London, Sir John Chilcot, the committee chairman who had invited the bereaved families to tell him the issues they believe he should focus on, was left in no doubt what they wanted investigated – legality, equipment and the role of Blair.Today it was the turn of Donnachie to add her voice to the growing clamour for accountability, as committee members Sir Roderick Lyne, Sir Lawrence Freedman and Sir Martin Gilbert looked on.Accompanied by her husband James, she wept as she made her plea. Echoing the sentiments expressed earlier in the hearing by the family of Territorial Army soldier Corporal Dewi Pritchard, who was killed in Basra in 2003, she said: "I lost my son and he was only 18, and I blame Tony Blair."Donnachie, from Reading, Berkshire, who served with 2nd Battalion The Rifles, was killed by small arms fire during a routine patrol in the Ashar district of Basra City on 29 April, two years ago, during one of the worst periods of fighting in the area since the start of the conflict.Pritchard, 35, from Rhondda, south Wales, was one of three military police officers who died when their civilian 4x4 vehicle was ambushed by gunmen.His uncle, Brynley Pritchard, spoke on behalf of his family, including the soldier's father Tony, who also attended.He told the committee: "We believe the war on Iraq was wrong and unlawful. The UK and US could not justify getting it past the UN because of vetoes by other member countries."So we believe a conspiracy was formed by Tony Blair and President Bush to invade Iraq under the pretence that Saddam Hussein had an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and was preparing to use them against other countries of the world."We believe the true reason for the war was to protect the oil-producing countries of the Middle East, and was therefore motivated by greed. The protection of the oil fields could have been done by the UN and this could have saved 179 British personnel, numerous United States personnel and countless Iraqi civilians."Mr Blair should be taken to task by the UK judicial system for lying in parliament."http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/oct/23/military-defence
Many more familys are becoming aware of the crimes