blacks step up.

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin ur best thread ever was the black history thread in L&L roomim actually surprised u came up with it, but then when u think about itall u did was make it and say pple should talk about black history, and the thread took overitselfwith the good contributions from others, so u had little to do with and i take ur credit back.this topic is waste just as waste as any of ur contributions to any other topic are where theres no comedy valuebut just FYI i respect the BNP more than i respect the labour or CONS party.
i disagree with your anti jewish crap because it is bait racism and your info you get mostly from racist sites. I know this because if you look @ my topic in l&l you have only just came with info and to say it was only because of the jews why there was slavory is stupid and retarded.I asked about certain thinjgs in that topic and got answers from people such as carpe.Though i may agree on some points, you are mostly chatting sh*t. Keep reading your racist websites like don rude gurl.

CM Punk, you are a fine one to talk because I put up with sh*t for years from many people on this forum, Including you on the 'be white' piss take of me.End of the day, if you view yourself as black, or white or whatever colour, then you just ain't deep enough to have a conversation with me because everything for you is based on the surface. When you are ready to go deeper down to the core and discuss our differences, then I will be willing to have a debate with you. A pointless one at that cause you'd realise we are all the same and every man's struggle is a personal one and different to the next man whether you are the same colour or whatever. Never knock a man's struggle even if it does seem miyute to you. Only people that have really struggled would understand this because you don't wish it or want to think of it on anyone because you know.

before i lock thisblack people have it easy in this countrytry being muslim or eastern european
hope this wasnt a serious post
Guy is lost.He used to pretend to be black on RWD when he was actually greek.LOL @ the muslim part though, like say it's a race and not a religion and no one else can become one.LOL @ the Eastern European comment aswell. Whenever there is a pro-black topic in the whatever room, there is always an uproar and people disregarding it and messing it up.
These uncle tom house niggas are f*ck*ng pussies.