When You Go Chicken Shop

Aquaman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

Theres only 2 cuts I get down withthighand drum stickhence the reason why I never get a 1/2 chicken at nandoschicken shop its 1 drumstick and chips pleasenandos i'll have a quarter leg + sweet potato mash or 5 wings + mashalso at kfc i get a 2 pc variety meal just so i have a selection of chicken to dunk in the gravykfc gravy >>>>

Guest WAVESURFER
Nah, Zingers fell off. Original Recipe every time in 09, player.
why have they fell off, what did they change?
The coating is slightly different. At first I thought I'd just got an off-key one, but I got another one & it was the same. Haven't f*cked with them since.

nandos - chicken breast in pitta, mango & lime w. extra mayonnaise.. mmm. plus chips and perinaisedon't really go chicken shops apart from kfc, then i'll have twister meal or 2 mini fillets and chips. kfc need to start doing mashed potato and gravy over here. and grilled chicken

swear they do gravy..
DONT EVER BUY THIS sh*tITS FOULI TRIED IT ONCE...BROWN WATER..NOT THE LICK
Theres only 2 cuts I get down withthighand drum stickhence the reason why I never get a 1/2 chicken at nandoschicken shop its 1 drumstick and chips pleasenandos i'll have a quarter leg + sweet potato mash or 5 wings + mashalso at kfc i get a 2 pc variety meal just so i have a selection of chicken to dunk in the gravykfc gravy >>>>
someones lying/wronggotta feeling its logs and i swear nandos 1/2 chicken is just 2 1/4 chickens