When You Go Chicken Shop

Aquaman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom meal (leg piece) w/ MirindaEdmonton Dixy man know
What is Dixy saying? Haven't been there in ages. Just been heading to Perfect Chicken/Chicken Express (can't remmeber what it's called but it's by Costcutter and Subway). 7 wings and chips are on point.
Dixy is the one. 4 wings and a piece chips and drink for £2. Does me nicely for a quick munch.Perfect Chicken inside Edmonton Green? Swear their wings come like popcorn chicken last time I went(If it's that)

Nando's - Half chicken(lemon and herb), peri peri chips + coleslaw. Unlimited FantaGriller - Grilled chicken burger, thigh piece, 3 wings, chips + Dr PepperChicken shop - 2 thighs, chips and Dr Pepper or Miranda
:mellow: how can you go to nandos and order chicken in lemon & herb?Dissapointed./ at Nandos, its either half chicken (hot or medium) with chips and perinaise.Or 5 wings and chips with perinaise. Dnt like their rice.KFC is a mini variety meal with a thigh. a greasy, juicy thigh. Highway to heart attack for me.

yeah got nandos yesterdaystreets wernt lying about them wings.5 wings 1/4 chicken and peri peri chips. chicken is too dry tho slash nandos card>>>>>will cop sams later today
nandos card :Dnext time i go in im redeeming my full chickeni noticed half of the "stamps" are just a messy signature and the datecould easily forge one

yeah got nandos yesterdaystreets wernt lying about them wings.5 wings 1/4 chicken and peri peri chips. chicken is too dry tho slash nandos card>>>>>will cop sams later today
nandos card :Dnext time i go in im redeeming my full chickeni noticed half of the "stamps" are just a messy signature and the datecould easily forge one
lol i have like 3 nandos cards and bare chickens to claim, them signatures are easy to forges as well desperate times equaled desperate measures lol