Is the media true about excessive drinking on the rise?

Eskay Jones

lolyeah DKY there's some next stories I'm hearing in Bristol, but I'm only ever planning to get shitfaced around a decent set of people who will look after me if things get messy, same as doing drugs or whatever that I've never taken before - only around friendsthing is all these guys have their drunk stories, I've never had that lol, I don't wanna end up dead on the pavement with sh*t leaking from my mouth, just wanna be one of 'those' guys like once - it's like I've been drunk, but I've always been way too concious of it, I've never thrown up from drinking, although yesterday I felt like it after downing about half a bottle of Malibu straight (and still not getting drunk)
:rolleyes:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolyeah DKY there's some next stories I'm hearing in Bristol, but I'm only ever planning to get shitfaced around a decent set of people who will look after me if things get messy, same as doing drugs or whatever that I've never taken before - only around friendsthing is all these guys have their drunk stories, I've never had that lol, I don't wanna end up dead on the pavement with sh*t leaking from my mouth, just wanna be one of 'those' guys like once - it's like I've been drunk, but I've always been way too concious of it, I've never thrown up from drinking, although yesterday I felt like it after downing about half a bottle of Malibu (and still not getting drunk)
I dont really care enough about my image to worry about getting too wasted and not bein able to function properly. You're only young once

sorry, I'm not following what you're saying, that what I did was "downing" or that the term "straight" means downing?and these flatmates are flippin annoying with their bait white guy music blastin through the flat, smhedit: lol, aite, jus seen my previous post, I did not write that how I should have

Guest Tulse Hill

Drinking is the new smoking, 15 years down the line their will be patches and massive adverts to stop drinking. When your a parrent you're kid will be like "year my dad use to be a drinker" the lads in school "errrrrrrrrrgh ur dads adrinker, u scumbag kid"

Who's played pub golf though?White boys come through
yeah, i never dressed up i think i failed afer the fourth pub as well.@Eskay It would be difficult to decide how people's behavioural charateristics affected their treament, if you say no treatment to binge drinkers, do you do the same for your standard alchoholic?

I never intentionally get rat-arsed.But occasionally it happens. Last time was my birthday, I collapsed but because everyone was buying me drinks and I stupidly kept drinking.The one that tipped the scale was a pint glass with 7 different spirits in it and orange juice.

on topic its disgusting seeing ppl ko'd on alcohol.how at nine o clock in the evening can i see a chick SLUMPED with her face in the gutter. literally.
lmfao, them freshers there
i see this with grown me an women on clapham high streetfor the life of me i dnt how they get sooo pissed sooo early