WTF u still doing here bitch

FreeMason

not too long agoi had the MOC in a hotel room she conked out like proper couldnt move the bitchso i left and slept in my bedrins roomcome back next morning expecting her to be gone and after my people making me paranoid my wallet, watch, phone etc.... to all be gone aswell coz i left that place quickBITCH WAS STILL THERE wtf told her had to check out even though i told her night before i was in for the weekend

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoC surely happens to 99.9% of guys at some point in there life, some are just bare face enough to say "they can't sleep in someone else's bed" or something and leave immediately.
LMAO used that last night, except it was my bed and I said I couldn't sleep with her in it
LMAO nice.I remember I f*cked a friend in the first year of uni. She was quite safe and we had had many late night conversations and in one of them I had told her about the MoC. So after we f*cked she was like "You don't have to stay you know. I know you wanna go, we discussed this. It's cool." And I could tell she meant it. Made me wanna stay coz she was so safe about it.Obviously I still left.

MoC surely happens to 99.9% of guys at some point in there life, some are just bare face enough to say "they can't sleep in someone else's bed" or something and leave immediately.
LMAO used that last night, except it was my bed and I said I couldn't sleep with her in it
LMAO nice.I remember I f*cked a friend in the first year of uni. She was quite safe and we had had many late night conversations and in one of them I had told her about the MoC. So after we f*cked she was like "You don't have to stay you know. I know you wanna go, we discussed this. It's cool." And I could tell she meant it. Made me wanna stay coz she was so safe about it.Obviously I still left.
:D/Angelo, did she leave?! /One of my bredrins has climbed out of a window whilst she was asleep! Must have been some extreme moment of clarity!

I got a bareface bedrin who just says let me call you a cab OR if he wants to beat it again at a later date says let me walk you home....

:D/Angelo, did she leave?! /One of my bredrins has climbed out of a window whilst she was asleep! Must have been some extreme moment of clarity!
Yeah she only lives next door :D

i dont agree with any of this you know if you f*ck a girl yeh, she expects you to stay with her i know this from experienceu can go sleep but.... i wouldnt expect them to get out and go out of your place without causing a scene lool tbh girls are sensitive like that if she wasnt bothered i would just assume she knows from experience what man are like after bussing nut or they are just a whore looking for a fuk lmao

People aint explainin it tbhThe MOC happens because after you bus you stop being hornyAnd when you are horny you dont think straight, similar to when you are drunk, or very angryEver call someone a name/fight when your furious, and then wehn you've calmed down you regret it? Same thingGuys is horny, might not have got some for a while, the see a chick who is on it, and beat to get the aggression/frustration outthen when they have bussedall that hornyness and sexual frustration goes awayand you are left laying next to some chick thatyou probably barely knowdont really likeOnly involved with her for sex in the first place, so once that is done, what else is there?etc[scorpzz] Even if its her yard, she's leaving [scorpzz]Disclaimer: I have only ever had positive moments of clairty