tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

Money aint everything, and to some people money can't change them for the sakes of excessive amounts of cash.Better to be doin something you believe in and true to your self and survivingThan selling your soul and rolling in dough
Real talk.
people who say this usually have not touched large amounts of money yet
Maybe in your niggafied circle brah, but in my cosmopolitan circle where there is money flowing about, we know that we don't DEPEND on thousands/hundreds/millions of pounds to lead rich lives.That's all I'm gonna say about it cos it will just lead to some dumbass argument about waste guys who shot coke for a living and pictures being posted of man wearing Gucci, LV or any other bait nigga wear.Safe.P.S.As well as quoting EASE, I was actually paraphrasing Warren Buffett who said the same thing. It's usually people who HAVE tasted large amounts of money but have more to their character/lives than baiding who say what I said.Being a young black male, I'm guessing your latest purchase of creps and garms is your greatest achievement...ahh well"draws for the Che quotation"
c/s all of this to the max

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money aint everything, and to some people money can't change them for the sakes of excessive amounts of cash.Better to be doin something you believe in and true to your self and survivingThan selling your soul and rolling in dough
Real talk.
Maybe in your niggafied circle brah, but in my cosmopolitan circle where there is money flowing about, we know that we don't DEPEND on thousands/hundreds/millions of pounds to lead rich lives.That's all I'm gonna say about it cos it will just lead to some dumbass argument about waste guys who shot coke for a living and pictures being posted of man wearing Gucci, LV or any other bait nigga wear.Safe.P.S.As well as quoting EASE, I was actually paraphrasing Warren Buffett who said the same thing. It's usually people who HAVE tasted large amounts of money but have more to their character/lives than baiding who say what I said.Being a young black male, I'm guessing your latest purchase of creps and garms is your greatest achievement...ahh well"draws for the Che quotation"
apart from warren buffet - may i ask who else has said this
It doesnt matter, from when the absolute best has said it, all your theories have been trumped.I don't know about you nigga, but I only care about the best.

Real talk.
LOL!Keep the usually part put in there! Makes me laugh when people just assume these things LOL!!People who have been around large amounts of money, and have not just come into money Ususally do say these kinds of things!

meh, end of the day tinchy and chip munk r wankers that have gay sex with eachother allrite, so be quiet now ok....also.............STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW stop buying there music on iTunes, for f*ck sake.... and stop buying tickets to there concerts.. they dnt like u they dnt give a fuk bout u unless ur female and got back off and breasts and willing to get herpes from them...ingorant morons that beg these fools while they r laughing at everyone for buying there silly little pop music, and there "bars" are embarasing and that ur not alone song WTFFFFFFFFF seriously ruin a classic song with some E3 brah rapping over it... its not needed...for f*ck*ng f*ck sake...stop itttttttttttttttti remeber the days of "on a reguarlar" i take time on a regular... yeh u did f*ck*ng take fcuking time on a reugalr u took time to sell out and become a coconut... u traded ur tingz in boots for pop crap.we need some of the old skool guys on the scene... JAMAKABI, flow dan, wiley, scartchy demon crazy titch etc.... telling these p*ssy holes to be f*ck*ng quiet with the funky sh*t...RANT OVER but please stop buying there music....

j0187587_Resized_300x353.jpg
major FAIL...but yeh i see what you did there...anyway brah, hollyoaks is on in an hour surely u should be getting ur dinner ready in time for you to be able to watch it....oh hai again brah just me.... can u stop tryna be cool on the internets coz cool brahs dnt do wat u do so be quiet now allrite... k thnx baialso dnt do no smart reply saying gay stuff and tryna be all smart...

Real talk.
apart from warren buffet - may i ask who else has said this
George Jung

Special K is talking so much sense.LOL @ wearing an Akademiks tracksuit in your yard making "underground" CDs telling yourself your keeping it real. These times you grab the remote off your little brother and go to turn it onto 401 and you get the "TO UPGRADE TO SKY SPORTS PLEASE CALL 0844 423 20 30" message.Anyone who works in a company tries to get a promotion. The higher up the ladder you go, the more money you earn and the more you realise its politics. Thats how the world works, stop complaining that others are doing well.

I think we've all established turion is delusional.It's ok.
oh hai... ur fingers r fingers of a male...u have male black salad fingers..also leopard = fail..sorrie nats its true,,,
LOL+LOL @ leopard = failLOLTurion>>>>+
These times you grab the remote off your little brother and go to turn it onto 401 and you get the "TO UPGRADE TO SKY SPORTS PLEASE CALL 0844 423 20 30" message.
LOLLOOLOL

Special K is talking so much sense.LOL @ wearing an Akademiks tracksuit in your yard making "underground" CDs telling yourself your keeping it real. These times you grab the remote off your little brother and go to turn it onto 401 and you get the "TO UPGRADE TO SKY SPORTS PLEASE CALL 0844 423 20 30" message.Anyone who works in a company tries to get a promotion. The higher up the ladder you go, the more money you earn and the more you realise its politics. Thats how the world works, stop complaining that others are doing well.
hilarious

oh hai... ur fingers r fingers of a male...u have male black salad fingers..also leopard = fail..sorrie nats its true,,,
Fighting a losing battle, cant blame ya for the insults.Like I said it ok.

You're crazy at trying to equate thirst for success in your job i.e. promotion with thirst for wealth.

Fighting a losing battle, cant blame ya for the insults.Like I said it ok.
hehe ur kinda cute b, whats ur A/S/L

special k has jus got that hood mentality.how u gonna expect guys like ease and gray fox to understand
i dont even know why u came in hereu aint hood or clevermight as well take yourself out

: /dont even know what that means.but u dont understand anything like that because the closest uve been to that kind of mentality is going to dirty canvas and bumming ur favourite mc'sthis is clear by the way u post.
i know niggas, i grew up with niggas and i rejected niggas cos their mentality is 50 years behind where mine isyou stay where u are right now b and stay on the bait nigga music lifeill do what im doinggood luck nephew

lol u are a neek. stop trying to act bad and just read ur books nothing wrong with thatbut allow creating a net persona. practicing your angry face in ur mums bathroom type prick
this is better than what i was gna say.
you cant say nothing famtrust meyou're a dumbass negroid with nothing to losethat's why u can give it large

lol u are a neek. stop trying to act bad and just read ur books nothing wrong with thatbut allow creating a net persona. practicing your angry face in ur mums bathroom type prick
this is better than what i was gna say.
you cant say nothing famtrust meyou're a dumbass negroid with nothing to losethat's why u can give it large
not only does this post not make sense and bare no truth to real life but it also has no relevance to whats going on.ur PANICKING.
i want a pancake , why cant i have a pancake?