tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

artist like Klashnekof stayed in hiphop regardless, they are true to the cause but you can tell whos in it for quick buckThing is klashnekof is real cos he has reputation people respect him, in 20 years time his musc will be a source of tutoring youths into uk hipho, peopel wont be asking where can i cop tinchy funky cd

artist like Klashnekof stayed in hiphop regardless, they are true to the cause but you can tell whos in it for quick buckThing is klashnekof is real cos he has reputation people respect him, in 20 years time his musc will be a source of tutoring youths into uk hipho, peopel wont be asking where can i cop tinchy funky cd
i dont know his situation but i can only speculate that this klash is probably broke if not then i can bet my life he does not have more money than tinch or even chipmunk

cause?everyones in it for the quick buck

Money aint everything, and to some people money can't change them for the sakes of excessive amounts of cash.Better to be doin something you believe in and true to your self and survivingThan selling your soul and rolling in dough
Real talk./ You lot have too much time on your hands to be watching/discussing/hating on a next man's pocket.In the fabled words of Snoop/Tirunih - LIVE YOUR LIFE INNIT

i seen a lot of chains get popped in my yearsno one is safei mean no oneback in the day i see someones chain get lifted offf there head in a crowd not know who done it and just started barkingthats why im ultra weary and humble when i wear mine

Money aint everything, and to some people money can't change them for the sakes of excessive amounts of cash.Better to be doin something you believe in and true to your self and survivingThan selling your soul and rolling in dough
Real talk.
people who say this usually have not touched large amounts of money yet

Real talk.
People who say this have usually touched large amounts of money and therefor know first hand that money actually is everything.

Real talk.
People who say this have usually touched large amounts of money and therefor know first hand that money actually is everything.
not everything but it comes pretty close.

Real talk.
Maybe in your niggafied circle brah, but in my cosmopolitan circle where there is money flowing about, we know that we don't DEPEND on thousands/hundreds/millions of pounds to lead rich lives.That's all I'm gonna say about it cos it will just lead to some dumbass argument about waste guys who shot coke for a living and pictures being posted of man wearing Gucci, LV or any other bait nigga wear.Safe.P.S.As well as quoting EASE, I was actually paraphrasing Warren Buffett who said the same thing. It's usually people who HAVE tasted large amounts of money but have more to their character/lives than baiding who say what I said.Being a young black male, I'm guessing your latest purchase of creps and garms is your greatest achievement...ahh well"draws for the Che quotation"

Real talk.
Maybe in your niggafied circle brah, but in my cosmopolitan circle where there is money flowing about, we know that we don't DEPEND on thousands/hundreds/millions of pounds to lead rich lives.That's all I'm gonna say about it cos it will just lead to some dumbass argument about waste guys who shot coke for a living and pictures being posted of man wearing Gucci, LV or any other bait nigga wear.Safe.P.S.As well as quoting EASE, I was actually paraphrasing Warren Buffett who said the same thing. It's usually people who HAVE tasted large amounts of money but have more to their character/lives than baiding who say what I said.Being a young black male, I'm guessing your latest purchase of creps and garms is your greatest achievement...ahh well"draws for the Che quotation"
apart from warren buffet - may i ask who else has said this