tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

lol u are a neek. stop trying to act bad and just read ur books nothing wrong with thatbut allow creating a net persona. practicing your angry face in ur mums bathroom type prick
this is better than what i was gna say.
you cant say nothing famtrust meyou're a dumbass negroid with nothing to losethat's why u can give it large
not only does this post not make sense and bare no truth to real life but it also has no relevance to whats going on.ur PANICKING.
yesim afraid that you and juan carlos valeron will come round tonight and shoot megood onei aint addressing you anymore either so u can continue in peacego write some bars or shot some coke or pray to allah for a better future

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special K is talking so much sense.LOL @ wearing an Akademiks tracksuit in your yard making "underground" CDs telling yourself your keeping it real. These times you grab the remote off your little brother and go to turn it onto 401 and you get the "TO UPGRADE TO SKY SPORTS PLEASE CALL 0844 423 20 30" message.Anyone who works in a company tries to get a promotion. The higher up the ladder you go, the more money you earn and the more you realise its politics. Thats how the world works, stop complaining that others are doing well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Creasin..Real talks

I rate them both, not because they make music that people class as "sell out", but because they were no different to most people their age a few years back. Their music don't appeal to me, but you lot are going on like you wouldnt of said yes yourself if it guaranteed to make you wealthy.Stryder makes stupid pee, I remember going on his Myspace 1 time and he had about 40 shows in the space of a month or so, madness tbh.

why is it that every time a black person becomes successful, their peers class them as 'sell outs'? its ridiculous, the likes of tinchy and chipmunk are not looking to make 'grime', they are looking to make money, they should be admired for their success at relatively young ages but instead people want to ridicule them, makes no sense to me...

why is it that every time a black person becomes successful, their peers class them as 'sell outs'? its ridiculous, the likes of tinchy and chipmunk are not looking to make 'grime', they are looking to make money, they should be admired for their success at relatively young ages but instead people want to ridicule them, makes no sense to me...
welcome..real talk

taken u 7 months to post ur first post and u say this sh*tthey dnt deserve where they ri hope they both die of aids....

I rate them both, not because they make music that people class as "sell out", but because they were no different to most people their age a few years back. Their music don't appeal to me, but you lot are going on like you wouldnt of said yes yourself if it guaranteed to make you wealthy.Stryder makes stupid pee, I remember going on his Myspace 1 time and he had about 40 shows in the space of a month or so, madness tbh.
this

taken u 7 months to post ur first post and u say this sh*tthey dnt deserve where they ri hope they both die of aids....
:lol: Damm

wow the hate in here is immense.I can understand (not agree with) some people holding a grudge against Chippy purely because he is arrogant and doesn't know how to be humble with his success. Think about it from his perspective, he blew up at 17. He is not a road guy so was kinda limited in ways he could get rich quick. Some ppl turn duppy when they get money so young so quick....really and truly its not his fault. The olders around him should took him aside a spoke to him told him people dont like a smart arse that subs their glory in other ppls faces. HIS OLDERS FAILED TO CONTROL HIM. Real spit. If i blew up at 17 i most definatly would have acted the fool seeing as i didnt mature untill about 20 (lol). But my olders would have slapped me round the head, my MUM ESPECIALLY would have sekkled my instantly.As for Stryder man has been GRINDING on the underground since he was THIRTEEN. Entertained many at raves, with his bars, cd's on radio etc for many many years. How can you hate him for making some real money, he's been making chump change in grime for donkey's, time to make real dough and good on him imo.Question are most ppl that hate on stryder young? cos the man dem my age 22/23 have actually grown up WITH stryder and know he has put in work.OVER AND OUT.

wow the hate in here is immense.I can understand (not agree with) some people holding a grudge against Chippy purely because he is arrogant and doesn't know how to be humble with his success. Think about it from his perspective, he blew up at 17. He is not a road guy so was kinda limited in ways he could get rich quick. Some ppl turn duppy when they get money so young so quick....really and truly its not his fault. The olders around him should took him aside a spoke to him told him people dont like a smart arse that subs their glory in other ppls faces. HIS OLDERS FAILED TO CONTROL HIM. Real spit. If i blew up at 17 i most definatly would have acted the fool seeing as i didnt mature untill about 20 (lol). But my olders would have slapped me round the head, my MUM ESPECIALLY would have sekkled my instantly.As for Stryder man has been GRINDING on the underground since he was THIRTEEN. Entertained many at raves, with his bars, cd's on radio etc for many many years. How can you hate him for making some real money, he's been making chump change in grime for donkey's, time to make real dough and good on him imo.Question are most ppl that hate on stryder young? cos the man dem my age 22/23 have actually grown up WITH stryder and know he has put in work.loool @ u... u wana suck strder off init.... looolOVER AND OUT.

I think Stryder's rubbish personally. Just not particularly good. Only really rated him waaaay back in the day. But I respect what's he's doing. People like him and he's making money. Dunno how people can hate when he did it the way he did it. Swear I heard a new Ruff Squad tune the other day so it's not like he's doing a Dizzee. Guy has done it right.As for Chip. I think he's decent personally. He used to smash grime. The stuff he's making now is crap but well done to him still. Needs to stop the d*ckhead talk though. Suicide and whatnot.

wow the hate in here is immense.I can understand (not agree with) some people holding a grudge against Chippy purely because he is arrogant and doesn't know how to be humble with his success. Think about it from his perspective, he blew up at 17. He is not a road guy so was kinda limited in ways he could get rich quick. Some ppl turn duppy when they get money so young so quick....really and truly its not his fault. The olders around him should took him aside a spoke to him told him people dont like a smart arse that subs their glory in other ppls faces. HIS OLDERS FAILED TO CONTROL HIM. Real spit. If i blew up at 17 i most definatly would have acted the fool seeing as i didnt mature untill about 20 (lol). But my olders would have slapped me round the head, my MUM ESPECIALLY would have sekkled my instantly.As for Stryder man has been GRINDING on the underground since he was THIRTEEN. Entertained many at raves, with his bars, cd's on radio etc for many many years. How can you hate him for making some real money, he's been making chump change in grime for donkey's, time to make real dough and good on him imo.Question are most ppl that hate on stryder young? cos the man dem my age 22/23 have actually grown up WITH stryder and know he has put in work.loool @ u... u wana suck strder off init.... looolOVER AND OUT.
No but your lil sister does

Allow all this school boy hate. Yes their music is a bit on the cheesy side, but its making them money. No one wants a career thats 'real', but still got the landlord chasing you for rent. f*ck that.Their music appeals to the majority of people and thats whats gettin them the money and the lifestyle they, and most people want.If a music exec offered you £££ to do hits which kinda slid away from grime, dont say you wouldn't say no. imo only an idiot would say no.

wow the hate in here is immense.I can understand (not agree with) some people holding a grudge against Chippy purely because he is arrogant and doesn't know how to be humble with his success. Think about it from his perspective, he blew up at 17. He is not a road guy so was kinda limited in ways he could get rich quick. Some ppl turn duppy when they get money so young so quick....really and truly its not his fault. The olders around him should took him aside a spoke to him told him people dont like a smart arse that subs their glory in other ppls faces. HIS OLDERS FAILED TO CONTROL HIM. Real spit. If i blew up at 17 i most definatly would have acted the fool seeing as i didnt mature untill about 20 (lol). But my olders would have slapped me round the head, my MUM ESPECIALLY would have sekkled my instantly.As for Stryder man has been GRINDING on the underground since he was THIRTEEN. Entertained many at raves, with his bars, cd's on radio etc for many many years. How can you hate him for making some real money, he's been making chump change in grime for donkey's, time to make real dough and good on him imo.Question are most ppl that hate on stryder young? cos the man dem my age 22/23 have actually grown up WITH stryder and know he has put in work.i have a brother not a sister and my brother likes females....anyway brahur a gay haha u lose :Ploool @ u... u wana suck strder off init.... looolOVER AND OUT.
No but your lil sister does

John and Edward will probably earn money from doing sh*t music but does that mean I got to respect them because they made money from itAt the end of the day tinchy and chipmunk came out with cheesey tracks that will long be forgotten while even the bait garage tracks that did not even sniff the charts will stand the test of time

John and Edward will probably earn money from doing sh*t music but does that mean I got to respect them because they made money from itAt the end of the day tinchy and chipmunk came out with cheesey tracks that will long be forgotten while even the bait garage tracks that did not even sniff the charts will stand the test of time
what do you do for a living?

C'mon bruv, your talking like tinchy didnt put in work in the grime scene and has no catalogue or something.And what are you gonna be remembered for? Some nerd who needs to find a life outside of researching crackpot theories. smh