Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

yeah modern family is funny recently watched season 1 then watched the middle not as funny but still funny enough to watch.smallville is too sick but thats something you have to watch all in 1 go over a weekend its the only show that has improved every season..... was smart to slowly build up his powers. just finished season 9.going to try watch true blood season 2 if i get time this week

Guest Esquilax
saw a bit of modern family the other day its sick. cs the spanish bitchthought in the middle is kinda sh*t, at least compared to its older brother 'malcolm in the middle'/
C/SThe chick who plays the daughter though, something about herSome weird attraction136268_512x288_generated.jpgWifey <3
  • Downvote 9

saw a bit of modern family the other day its sick. cs the spanish bitchthought in the middle is kinda sh*t, at least compared to its older brother 'malcolm in the middle'/
C/SThe chick who plays the daughter though, something about herSome weird attraction136268_512x288_generated.jpgWifey <3
pressed the red button next to ur post with such vigour
  • Downvote 1

Great finale of Mad Men, showcased what for me the series is all about and what this season has been lacking so much, excellent pacing, character work, historical references (Whiskey-A-Go-Go cheeeeze) and the unexpected. Lots of talking points but I'll wait for more comments tbhh. Oh and obviously this will not end well.

I am really getting into mad men now, im near the end of season 3. Took ages but i stuck with it. I think its just a matter of getting to know the characters and what the show is about. All through the first two seasons i was waiting for something good to happen, thinking this is boring as f*ck, but a few eps into season 3 it all just fell into place.

Guest Triple XXX

FOR f*ckS SAKEhavin the Dexter page on facebook <<<<<<<was readin my newsfeed and this came up

It seems Dexter has neglected the first and most important rule of Harry’s code: Don’t get caught. Do you think he made the right decision with Lumen?It seems Dexter has neglected the first and most important rule of Harry’s code: Don’t get caught. Do you think he made the right decision with Lumen?