Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

"whats is this compulsion to have to people over and serve them food; and talk to them? what a strange thing" :D :D curb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>can't believe i didnt jump on this sooner.
this show is actually hilarious

If you like Curb you should watch Larry's old work he did on Seinfeld, just got through all 9 seasons and my god was I laughing.Marine Biologist >

Such a sick monologueI'm a massive Seinfeld fan, Peter Mehelman is one of my fave tv writers of all time.The 'Parking Lot' episode is Pure Genius/Been reading Stephen Frys autobiography. Gully guy.Gonna watch Blackadder and some other quintessential british stuff.

If you like Curb you should watch Larry's old work he did on Seinfeld, just got through all 9 seasons and my god was I laughing.Marine Biologist >

i've been meaning to watch them, but everytime i sit down to watch it something comes up, gonna start now!/trailer-park-boys-11-dvd-set-seasons-1-7-+-extras-0fc37.jpgreally got into this recently, SOOOOO jokes, if you watch it download the complete torrent, i'll try and find a linkfound it http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3810953/Trailer_Park_Boys_-_Complete_Collection

need more comedy recommendationshave seencougar townparty downthe leagueparks and reccommunity collegeits always sunny in philadelphiasomething thats gna make me LOL
Eastbound and DownTrailer Park BoysThe Office (US version)Peep Show

need more comedy recommendationshave seencougar townparty downthe leagueparks and reccommunity collegeits always sunny in philadelphiasomething thats gna make me LOL
Eastbound and Down
excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifKenny Powers >>>Walking down the hallway in slow motion in his head doing D-X signs:lol: