Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

TBH, any series that glorifies bachelorhood & success is gonna get love from me, but anyone that denies Californication & thinks HTMIIA hasn't got potential is a dunce.
How long until a show's potential isn't enough? Just watched ep 4 and tbh 3 and 4 were much better than 1 and 2. 2 put me off the most. Spent waaaaay too much time talking about how to make jeans.Californication is quite good but it doesn't TOUCH Entourage or original FNL and you hyped it more than it deserved.

I assume this show got 1000 times better in eps 3-8? Or is this just Mike Kane falling in love with any reasonably well made show again?
Why can't you just let me live?f*ck, I've only ever hyped 3 shows on this forum, Entourage, Californication & HTMIIA.
Backing you on all 3HTMIIA is shaping up well, sh*t the theme tune alone is worth tuning in for.Good plot and nicely shot.lol I'm gonna watch a few eps of FNl but I aint expecting much.

Season 1 of Californication = Season 3 of Entourage >>> Season 2 & 4 of Entourage = Season 2 of Californication...LOL @ FNL. Good show, but not even going to entertain them talks./I suggest fully rating HTMIIA once the season is done.
Going to watch the first episode now because of this, it better be good or man will leave suttin fierce in your inbox, seewahimsayin?

seen ive got the first 7 episodes downloadedthe Indian breh and the dude with a broken leg>>>>>>>>>
Ron Swanson >>
lol yer hes the Boss we all wantbut hes not got a big enough part... in season 1 anyways (prob cus Greg Daniels didnt want people comparing him the Office and Michael Scot)

Season 1 of Californication = Season 3 of Entourage >>> Season 2 & 4 of Entourage = Season 2 of Californication...LOL @ FNL. Good show, but not even going to entertain them talks./I suggest fully rating HTMIIA once the season is done.
Going to watch the first episode now because of this, it better be good or man will leave suttin fierce in your inbox, seewahimsayin?
How you gonna rate a show off 1 episode, lol?

Breaking Bad is back
episode was qualitythey're always on point with the introsdunno wtf the crawling was about tho, assume it's some sort of custom when visiting that ''saint''
One of the best shows on at the moment, but slept on by most.lol the crawling thing had me baffed, I assumed it was some ritual for the saint as well.

Lol at reading past this nonsense. You hard-on for Hank Moody has officially spiralled out of control!
  • Upvote 1

Lol at reading past this nonsense. You hard-on for Hank Moody has officially spiralled out of control!
Shaddup.You see Riggins & you get all fuzzy inside.

Lol don't try fall back on FNL to win this sh*t. Your desire to start a bromance with Hank "can this guy not just wank?" Moody is clousing your judgement and making you think it TOUCHES Entourage. Only season of Entourage that Californication can touch is Season 6.My main love for FNL comes from the football and football related action so I can appreciate others may not like it as much as me.

Lol don't try fall back on FNL to win this sh*t. Your desire to start a bromance with Hank "can this guy not just wank?" Moody is clousing your judgement and making you think it TOUCHES Entourage. Only season of Entourage that Californication can touch is Season 6.My main love for FNL comes from the football and football related action so I can appreciate others may not like it as much as me.
Season 1 of Californication in terms of drama, comedy & overall substance is on par with Entourage at it's best (Season 2 & 3). Nothing to do with my appreciation for Hank's character.That's just real talk.