Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

Guest Triple XXX
Actor Michael C. Hall, who stars in US TV show Dexter, has announced that he has been battling cancer and is in remission from the disease.The 38-year-old said he had been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, which he described as a "treatable and curable condition".His spokesman said Hall was in complete remission but would continue treatment.In his award-nominated role, he plays Dexter Morgan, a Miami police analyst who moonlights as a serial killer.In a statement to People magazine, Hall said: "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently [sic] treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care".Hall, who also starred in the long-running US drama Six Feet Under, still plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globes, with his wife Jennifer Carpenter - who plays his sister on the show.He is nominated for best dramatic actor, while the show is on the shortlist for best drama.A fifth series of Dexter is due to go into production later in the year.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8459524.stm

Got one more episode of S2 Californication, it started off a bit slow but has gotten better towards the end. Season one is better of course. Does watching Hanks failings as a family man sometimes leave you cringing? Knowing that no matter how many women you can wooo into bed, if you let a REALLY REALLY good one get away you will be empty. Or am I looking too deep into a show that should be about nothing more than a writer who has lost his way.../After I am done with this, its on to Dexter which I now have season one and two of, it better live up to the hype guys.

Got one more episode of S2 Californication, it started off a bit slow but has gotten better towards the end. Season one is better of course. Does watching Hanks failings as a family man sometimes leave you cringing? Knowing that no matter how many women you can wooo into bed, if you let a REALLY REALLY good one get away you will be empty. Or am I looking too deep into a show that should be about nothing more than a writer who has lost his way.../After I am done with this, its on to Dexter which I now have season one and two of, it better live up to the hype guys.
Read that and had to check it wasn't Mike Kane posting.

LOL. Its a fair interpretation from the show.

Oi.You c*nt.STFU.

Season 8 of 24 airing in america tonight!! 4 hours long over 2 nights...also jst noticed another show to keep an eye on, Human Target?

Human Target is an American action drama television series broadcast by Fox in the United States. It is based on the comic book character of the same title created by Len Wein and Carmine Infantino, and developed for television by Jonathan E. Steinberg. The show will premiere on Fox on January 17, 2010.[1] The series began airing on CTV in Canada on January 15, 2010.The series follows the life of Christopher Chance (Mark Valley), a unique private contractor, bodyguard and security expert hired to protect his clients. He protects his clients by completely integrating himself into the lives of the client, to become the human target. Chance is accompanied by his business partner Winston (Chi McBride) and hired gun Guerrero (Jackie Earle Haley). He puts himself on the line to find the truth behind the mission.[3] Even his own business partner Winston doesn't know what drove him towards this life – becoming the human target.[4]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bweQsbtcO3M&feature=channel

Oi.You c*nt.STFU.
:D I actually did though.

sopranos is hella overratedcompletely unjustified hype. it got all its acclaim when tv was sh*t is my conclusionthe new gen tv shows sh*t over it.
6pw8yo.gifPost is baffling, especially the underlined. I'm not the biggest Sopranos fan but it held its own for years as genuinely one of the best shows out with The Wire, West Wing, 24, The Shield, Deadwood and ER in their primesI'd say that TV quality is markedly down since the conclusions of Sopranos, The Wire and The Shield, three of the best dramas everWhat 'new gen' TV shows are superior to Sopranos, out of interest?

I agree that Sopranos became a huge pop culture phenomenon in a way that The Wire and Shield never did, and in that respect it's overrated by mainstream audiences (though The Wire has sorta become an after-the-fact classic thanks to internet)But it arrived with a bang and remained a first-rate show until after Season 4, when it began a slight decline and The Wire arrivedWhich new gen shows do you rate more?

i like dexterand tbf alot of the new gen shows are v good for 1 or 2 seasons they dont have the longevity but season 1 of prison break and heroes was as good as tv can get yeah they dipped badly after but i dont mind cos i stop watchingi wanna say entourage but the eps are too shortmy problem with the sopranos is everytime my fav characters got put outta commissionralph cifferettotony's mumjuniortony band they wernt replaced with good characters or existing 1s wernt built upon like they couldve been. imo

Some shows for you to check out.The Pacific - March 14th (US); Sky Movies Premiere/HD from Spring (UK)A 10-part mini-series from the creators of "Band of Brothers" telling the intertwined stories of three Marines during America's battle with the Japanese in the Pacific during World War II.Boardwalk Empire - Late 2010 (US); TBC (UK)Chronicles the life and times of Nucky Thompson, the undisputed ruler of Atlantic City, who was equal parts politician and gangster. Terence Winter and Martin Scorsese executive producers.The Pillars Of The Earth - Second half of 2010; TBC (UK)The Pillars of the Earth is set against a backdrop of war, religious strife and power struggles which tears lives and families apart. In that time, there rises a magnificent Cathedral in Kingsbridge. Against the backdrop, love-stories entwine: Tom, the master builder, Aliena, the noblewoman, the sadistic Lord William, Philip, the prior of Kingsbridge, Jack, the artist in stone work and Ellen, the woman from the forest who casts a curse. At once, this is a sensuous and enduring love story and an epic that shines with the fierce spirit of a passionate age. Follett masterfully weaves these stories through political turmoil of 12th century England, creating a relevant and viable world for today's audience and for generations to come