Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

I have to c/s all the entourage talksince i completed the all the seasons ive kept on rewatching.. on my 3rd time around, just hit season 3 again. Show is over sick
Argh, MK you ****. My bredrin is waiting for me and I said I'd be there asap but I can't stop watching this ******* episode! Lol I forgot how sick it was!
lolol people are watching eps more than oncelife this cant be

Guest Malcolm Tucker

season 4 has actually made me wanna watch the next episode to see what happens.... the others ones were way to predictable....matt in episode 5 >>>>>

Get me. Turning into some fassyhole teen drama. Needs more Riggins tbh. And they need to replace Smash with a real dude. I don't believe this Vince dude for a f*ck*ng second! And Landry!? As a main guy!? Are you kidding!? Dude looks like Darnell from Big Brother! He should not be a main character of any TV show!Just watched Dexter episode 9... RAH! f*ck*ng sick episode!! I will not ruin it for anyone but that episode was very serious!Spoiler:Shutup c*nt. :D

Just watched Ep7I am disappointed.POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEADFNL SPOILERSPOSSIBLE FNL SPOILERS AHEADYEAH THATS RIGHTFNLFNLMatt needs to come back and bang Julie in the mouth in a rampant sex scene.Riggins needs to wife this curly haired bitty and bang her in a rampant sex scene with her mum.Mrs Taylor needs to bang coach Taylor and that dude from her school in a rampant threesome.That random stereotypical black guy with canerows needs to f*ck off. No one cares that he's a dealer and got kicked off the team. Unwanted side plot.Julie needs to get her tits out.That mixed chick Landry is trying to bang needs to get them out in a Texas interracial.Fin.