Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

Entourage is just too sick. Just been rewatchined from Season 4 and got to episode where the director of Smokejumpers tries to get him kicked off. They're like "James Cameron's busy finishing off Avatar" and "Leo's filming Shutter Island". Those words literally went right over my head at the time and now I'm like no sh*t!!

I assume this show got 1000 times better in eps 3-8? Or is this just Mike Kane falling in love with any reasonably well made show again?
Why can't you just let me live?f*ck, I've only ever hyped 3 shows on this forum, Entourage, Californication & HTMIIA.
Two of them shows didn't live up to the hype.Just saying.

LMAO at me being able to pinpoint the exact second that Mike Kane fell in love with HTMIIA.Spoiler for those that haven't seen ep 3.First scene, white dude's leaving the party. Latino dude tells the chick to set the alarm in the morning and she goes on about how she's not gonna f*ck him.*Cut to them waking up in bed together naked**Mike Kane puts the show in his top 5*TELL ME I'M LYING NIGGA!

• Upvote 1

LMAO at me being able to pinpoint the exact second that Mike Kane fell in love with HTMIIA.Spoiler for those that haven't seen ep 3.First scene, white dude's leaving the party. Latino dude tells the chick to set the alarm in the morning and she goes on about how she's not gonna f*ck him.*Cut to them waking up in bed together naked**Mike Kane puts the show in his top 5*TELL ME I'M LYING NIGGA!
:D :D :D f*ck you./That moment was sick though, got a full gunfinger salute./Who's seen E05? LOL @ Rachel's boyfriend.