Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

whens season 7 of entourage starting lads
After summer I think. Usually starts around September. Got a loooong wait still.Watched up to episode 10 of FNL. It's OK and everything but it's just not the same. It's like a new show. I just don't give a sh*t about these guys the way I gave a sh*t about the originals. They're not even Texasish. They could be from anywhere! It's crap.
I LOVE GLEE!!!
Get the f*ck outta the thread.

whens season 7 of entourage starting lads
After summer I think. Usually starts around September. Got a loooong wait still.Watched up to episode 10 of FNL. It's OK and everything but it's just not the same. It's like a new show. I just don't give a sh*t about these guys the way I gave a sh*t about the originals. They're not even Texasish. They could be from anywhere! It's crap.
I LOVE GLEE!!!
Get the f*ck outta the thread.
September?!?!?!!asfdfghjgfdsfagdargh what the f*ck.i shouldn't of rinsed out a season every day and sh*t.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah californication can depress you but you'll eventually get over it. It's always dramatized for TV.Dexter is f*ck*ng SICK. JUST FULLY SICK.Top 2 selected imo.The soundtrack tops it as well.
Best ending music of any show, no matter how many times I heard it during the show it gave me goosebumps

Dexter's definately up there as one of my favourite shows

• 3 weeks later...
lol knew it was always gonna happen like that.....could make a good last season tho.....
How could you predict that!? I... I... I'm f*ck*ng mad is what I am. So when we come back, the thing he went to do will be finished and then we'll have a totally different dude. Not cool. Also, thingy coming back was gay. If you're out, you're out. Also, the result of the game was bullshit. The show has officially become an after school special.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
lol knew it was always gonna happen like that.....could make a good last season tho.....
How could you predict that!? I... I... I'm f*ck*ng mad is what I am. So when we come back, the thing he went to do will be finished and then we'll have a totally different dude. Not cool. Also, thingy coming back was gay. If you're out, you're out. Also, the result of the game was bullshit. The show has officially become an after school special.
1. actually cant see whats gonna happen there, but f*ck the way that panned out2. so pointless.... he shudda just f*cked off in the first place3. yeah but it was always gonna happen, you just know lions are gonna push for state next season, then loose in the last min for a dramatic finale

• 3 weeks later...
17zne.jpg“Pacific” is an upcoming World War II miniseries produced by HBO and Dreamworks and is the successor to HBO’s mega-hit, Band of Brothers. It is scheduled for a television release on HBO in March 2010. “Pacific” is based on the books “With the Old Breed,” by Eugene Sledge, which was hailed by historian Paul Fussell as “one of the finest memoirs to emerge from any war,” and “Helmet for My Pillow,” by Robert Leckie (recipient of the Marine Corps Combat Correspondents Annual Award), as well as original interviews conducted by the filmmakers and Hugh Ambrose. Continuing the World War II oral history work begun by his father Stephen E. Ambrose (author of the book “Band of Brothers”), Hugh Ambrose serves as a consultant on the miniseries. The Pacific is being produced by Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman in association with HBO Films, Playtone, Dreamworks, and Seven Network.
Started last night, you know where to get the links.Will watch this and waiting for 'Broadwalk Empire'