Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas, they're not fit to wipe his ass!

Guest R9

Speed = FletcherFlair = Zidane (just)Strength = FletcherTechnique = ZidaneWorkrate = FletcherIt must be concluded that Fletcher is the more complete and probably better player.
JUST?k, so u've been watchin football for a week, during which u've decided there are 5 attributes by which a football player by>

i'm actually struggling to de-cipher wether Lens is being seriously mithered by the comments in the thread or if he's just going along with it. But on a serious note Fletcher is by far the superior footballer Zidane could never play RB Fletcher can so Fletcher>>>>Zidane
yeh if i was choosing between these 2 central midfielders i'd check their record, see who's the better right back, then pick him...>

Speed = FletcherFlair = Zidane (just)Strength = FletcherTechnique = ZidaneWorkrate = FletcherIt must be concluded that Fletcher is the more complete and probably better player.
JUST?k, so u've been watchin football for a week, during which u've decided there are 5 attributes by which a football player by>
Oh sheeit!Lens just ended JJ.

i'm actually struggling to de-cipher wether Lens is being seriously mithered by the comments in the thread or if he's just going along with it. But on a serious note Fletcher is by far the superior footballer Zidane could never play RB Fletcher can so Fletcher>>>>Zidane
yeh if i was choosing between these 2 central midfielders i'd check their record, see who's the better right back, then pick him...>
Ok if you insist on ignoring proven footballing science forget the RB suitability test Fletch has more hair and therefore is not just the superior footballer (which is without doubt) but also a superior Human being

oh shiiiiiiiit, schooled jj on a big man ting

could some1 plz compile a list of players " better than zidane " currently playing football please, i wanna know how clueless you really are. coz other than andrea pirlo and maybe riquelme i dnt see anyone coming close

:lol::lol::lol: Tears

All jokes aside PMSL@Riquelme and Pirlo being better than Zidane./Steve Sidwell can manipulate a football in a way which Zidane could only dream of.
i didnt say better, i said closest still playing football
3 FIFA player of the year awards by the way

• 8 months later...