Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas, they're not fit to wipe his ass!

Guest R9

tbh i did start this fletcher bandwagon back on rwd when we were finnishing 3rd in the league and keane was burying guysbut he is slightly overated now..... the system suits him nice.... hes in some great form but he isnt the best defensive midfielder nor the best attacking in the squad let alone the leaguehowever kicking people is a footballing art just like beating a man..... you need to be skilled at itmakalele was the best i ever saw ever ever ever everi see man take down a player last man bait foul just haul him to ground and win a free kick..... wernt a poor decision he just made it look like he was fouled

fletcher completely lost the plot against chelsea and should have been sent off.so why is he talking like hes some midfield general?I dont know!me neither
That was after he had a foul that never was given against him which chelsea scored fromhe is one of the main reasons we can say we outplayed you and deserved to win that nightso dunno what your on about

fletcher completely lost the plot against chelsea and should have been sent off.so why is he talking like hes some midfield general?I dont know!me neither
That was after he had a foul that never was given against him which chelsea scored fromhe is one of the main reasons we can say we outplayed you and deserved to win that nightso dunno what your on about
seriously dude come on now.neither team played great and a draw would have probably been a fairer result. but to say you outplayed us???cant think of any cear cut chances u had.

Dear oh dear. :lol:
lol @ United deserving to win with only having 2 shots on target.you need to stop listening to what Fergie tells you; its not good for you.

lol @ United deserving to win with only having 2 shots on target.you need to stop listening to what Fergie tells you; its not good for you.
The press are to blame, they don't even actually report the game itself anymore. They only focus on the post match comments and/or referees performence. Ferguson says they played better, 9/10 papers use that as a headline/story and then the end result is guys like R9.

The press are to blame, they don't even actually report the game itself anymore. They only focus on the post match comments and/or referees performence. Ferguson says they played better, 9/10 papers use that as a headline/story and then the end result is guys like R9.
I agree. The media bias towards teams who play in red is disgusting.united are used to Ronaldo rescuing them in the 89 minute and now hes gone they dont have the answer

Dunno what your talking about ladFletcher>>>Zidane
now remember that i'm a clueless sports fan because i like park ji sung's defending,
lmfao
ahaahahahaLens>>>>>Legend
lol lens this guy is a ledge
r u all implying that someone with a clue about sports would say that darren flethcer is " >>> " ahead of zidane?