Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
People flopped twice on my yh klnew years resolution = f*ck these niggas im rolling with ediat youts
I feel yr pain, holmes.Ain't been flopped on, but noone's doing anything I want to do. _______>>>>>>my friends.Just gonna hit this girl's house party about 1ish, it's gonna be sh*t though, I can feel it.

Raves are wack. Pub night FTWAnyone who just wants to get drunk..... I'll be at Arsenal station at around 10:30/11ish getting the Picadilly Line to Ruseel Sqaire.White, guy, leather jacket jeans and converse.You're all welcomepic0234y.jpg

Guest Flat Ericó

how much cash you rolling with tonight?what phone do you have?are there any other gadgets you have that i should know about?any pretty girls going to be with you?

what a flopped night, this is what i get for rolling with unfocused weed heads.
this is what i#m saying man dem wanted to fight each other, i'm in the corner with a bottle of cheap Champs laughin and smh wondering what i did to deserve this. Thankfully my 2nd choice, (drink up in Stow) was dead too aparently so i didnt miss much,at leats i got too see some fireworks, (sarcasm) Happy new year to one and all (whatever the f*ck that means)