Salita vs. Khan

NO SUNSHINE

amir khan is an over-hyped fighterhe has not beat any1 credible imoand domestically he has avoided all the top fighters like john murray, mitchell and john thaxton
domestically he proved himself when he got the commomwealth and british titles now its time for the worldthe fighters you mentioned aint in his class,khan would destroy mitchell, and if mitchell wants to fight khan he needs to bulk up and become a welterweightkhan is bult to be a super welterwould like to see if mitchell could do all his floating about at them weightsnot on the same leve at all

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john thaxton/???? u cant be serious bro he is worse than salita by far, the guy is basic at bestthere are no good UK fighters in that age bracket thats why haye khan and the olympians are getting hyped so much because they can actually box and there slick with it 2
but guys like carl froch, kell brook, theophane (maybe) get no loveit ain't rightslash degale should fight somebody like steve o'meara next

cant wait to see that overhyped naan bread jaw meet his match like he did beforei dont mind where he originates from but lets face it.. he's overhyped.now hes saying if he was white he'd be a superstar. c*nt. if u want to be a superstar m8, marry one...or get caught jooking cheryl coleor some bimbo off hollyoaks, get smashed in celeb clubs, and get into fights.but ur over there in f*ck*ng BOLTON, and want to be a superstar. d*ckhead

cant wait to see that overhyped naan bread jaw meet his match like he did beforei dont mind where he originates from but lets face it.. he's overhyped.now hes saying if he was white he'd be a superstar. c*nt. if u want to be a superstar m8, marry one...or get caught jooking cheryl coleor some bimbo off hollyoaks, get smashed in celeb clubs, and get into fights.but ur over there in f*ck*ng BOLTON, and want to be a superstar. d*ckhead
c/sReason y Khan aint a superstar has nuffin 2 do wit skin colourits cos he's some dead guy wit no charisma

lol @ Salita's yiddish skank in his locker room.
lol missed this anyone got a youtube clip
I'll look out for it on youtube. Man was wearing a beenie hat and bopping like some ghetto rabbi. But you could tell he was taking the piss as he was laughing about it at the time.

I'll look out for it on youtube. Man was wearing a beenie hat and bopping like some ghetto rabbi. But you could tell he was taking the piss as he was laughing about it at the time.
you know the gym he grew up training in was full of black guys yeah - he was the only white guy thereand he was taught to box to the beat of rap music etc.so it's hardly that obscure

Guest luckstar

lol IM STil nt convincedhe will fight in england again nextthey wont put him in with maidanamaybe a small well known lightweight.. an older guy perhaps on the waneback end of next year i expect 2 see him fighting a real contender... i maintain bradley wil take his head off...

i dont think he ready for the big boys just yet.... he has had one 12 round experiance the rest has been over befor the 5th round, i personally think he needs more ring time to go with the big boys.fair play to him for coming back strong right now i think he and david haye are the only brits out there doing well, and him sparring pacman is just gonna be better for him ... future looks bright for amir...i think khan did well to be honest, give the lad some credit,

c/sReason y Khan aint a superstar has nuffin 2 do wit skin colourits cos he's some dead guy wit no charisma
And Joe Calzaghe is?Its everything to do with his colour. He's one of the most exciting in the ring, remained humble when winning, everyone loved him whilst he was winning. One loss to a, less be frank, freak/fluke KO and everyone's calling him gassed and using racial slurs towards him.

Got nothing to do with colour.... Its all to do with Religion.

you know the gym he grew up training in was full of black guys yeah - he was the only white guy thereand he was taught to box to the beat of rap music etc.so it's hardly that obscure
Yes. But it doesn't mean it's against the rules to find it amusing :D