Cat On A Hot Tin Roof - Sanaa Lathan - Ivor Novello Theatre - Seen it yet?

2deal2

So went to see this yesterday night. Really good play, a hell of a lot of dialogue so you have to pay attention.Sanaa Lathan - a beauty if I ever saw one. Besides that I loved her character, feel she def held it up.Adrian Lester - at 1st I weren't convinced bt by the end his character was completely exposedJames Earl Jones - had some bloody hilarious bits esp the "poon tang" thingP.Rashad - was really gd as well, felt sorry for her characterAnd richard blackwood loooool...let's jus say he didn't say much.

Guest Triple XXX
I went to see this with the misses last saturday!!!It was really good! i enjoyed it allot and everyone played their roles great....Now on to the important stuff....I had front row seats on the left hand side (if you buy it ask for front row left hand side) cos that is where Sanna lathan sits when she is getting unchanged...i had the sickest upskirt view when she was sitting on the chair.....got a sly bonner....if i wasn't with the misses i woulda drawed for the camera phone...I was giving Sanaa the my best 'i wanna f*ck you' eyes during the whole play....she was very professional tho and didn't make eye contact with no1 in the crowd during the play...my highlight was at the end during the standing ovation they all got she gave me a wink and touched my hand B) Never gonna wash my right hand again....gonna have to fap with the left no, so i dont contaminate it! Def take a girl....nice thing to do and you get to lust over Sanna...Just make sure you get front row left hand side seats and you will thank me after!!!
dnt even kno what the play is about but i really wanna go now

• 2 months later...

Play was hard

also sat in the front and had brilliant up skirt views of Sanaa

Have to reccomend. Story was fully engaging

Also the Pastor is underated

Furthermore lol at Richard

Once againomgSanaaLathan <3

LOL richard blackwood got them one line butler parts...it was a par i cant lie!