Turn offs

charliechalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to clarify you grew up in New Orleans?
Told you Charlie you take the piss!But still i knew this you know this and it took for your man Brisco to be around for you to even half respond to me - But look you came with your little cheeky comments! Mmm :D Go you Charlie Go you!!!!!!!Like New Orleans is the only place where people use the term BABY MAMA DRAMADidnt grow up in New orleans Charlie!Where i have grown up and where i have spent most of my summers is not up for discussion cause what i say innocently is twisted by you two

:/what r u even talkin bout.beg u lot jus dead this trivial argument.
I was just trying to be funny (with the New Orleans thing)And ok.
was mainly aimed at dmf tbh.i jus said u lot to distance myself.
then fell flat on your face seconds later!Only reason this started was cause charlie got wide.
:/what?c what i mean.nd u do beg tbh. always tryna imply ur down with the blacks or whatever.ye mate.
Okay hold on one second tho - Cause im truely confusedBecase not one word in that sentance is a black statement What the f*ck about " Down with the blacks" Lol what kind of statement is that LOL WIDE is a hugely used word in scotland for a cheeky c*nt basically, its not my fault if Scottish Lingo is not classified as "IN BLACK LINGO"

[seriously though why would you want to put another girl on a forum down? You do this with femme too
Wtf, this isn't the f*ck*ng Spice Girls reunion you know?
LOL That your way of getting out of an easy Question yeh?Hmmmmm, Spice girls? Nothing to do with this situation how about you actually answer a question with out a sarky comment!Alright Charlie im sure you come across people in your life that just smack you when you act up!Would ask you what your problem is, but dont think you have truely come to terms with what it really is yet!

Guest Triple XXX
Girl talking about her Ex constantly slewing him.I think.. "What if we get together and we split.. She will DEFO do the same to me"
either that or shes not actually over her ex n is over thinkin about him