Turn offs

charliechalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls who cannot conversate about anything else other than gossip, fashion, music, and general trends.Lack of general knowledgeTrying to make me feel guilty for being ''smart''.Lack of worldly knowledge.Lack of manners1 dimensional dress sense.Not open to physical exercise.

1 dimensional dress sense.
can u expand on this?
I appreciate that people wear what they like and not every1 has pear money but seeing girl in the same type of clothes all the time kinda irks me.More i shoulda said that if she can switch up her dress and be versatile then im more than happy. But not on some follow fashion trend ting.I like to see a girl in a neat pair of trainers now and again. Not trainers just to wear trainers. but shows that she actually thought yeah these trainers compliment what im wearing. My girl's on this ''no trainer ting'' however i would like to see her in a pair now and again. Hope i was clearer 4 ya.

Trying to make me feel guilty for being ''smart''.
This
I used to think thisBut its not thatIts just that I'm a c*nt, and I probably make them feel inferior or at least project an image of myself that suggests I feel superior

LolI know what he meanspeople who just generally, dont know muchNone of that is a turn off for me reallyAs long as they are a nice person and fullfill the girlfriend requirements its cool
Nar like a girl who don't know what the capital City of Spain is or what direction clockwise is. Some girls think general knowledge is keeping up with mtv and hello