Turn offs

charliechalk

bad hygieneguys who try to make a move on the first date/linkbad teethno sense of humorugly hands
:Dmust be f*ckin them "take ma strong hand child" guisemine is bad hygiene, nails hair eyes and weight have to be on pointafter that aslong as shes a nice person we're good"Dont see me being fussy with my chicks like dat'll do"
:D that character>>>>>>>>>>>so gross

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Socialite girlsFeminist girlsJudgemental girlsClingy girlssrong accentsIgnorance of priority2 many male friendsBad tattoosAny girl that was unnessecarily easy come byGirls that change their hair up too muchOn the phone every 2 minsAny girls that tries to manouver me into a 'chasing position' in our relationship(these relegate wifey candidates to links, but links are seldm affected)

Chicks who think they can get away with sh*t. Like stealing my stuff. Yeah you know what I mean!Also, allowing or suggesting I go bareback. I won't do it but knowing that she will let me is a turn off coz then I start thinking about how stank and infested her p*ssy must be. Was f*ck*ng one girl the other day and in some moment of madness I started going in not realising I hadn't strapped up yet. She stopped me and told me to put one on. She got the GOOD d*ck that day!

iv been called a black barbie before i was wearing make up, hair straightened, tittys and arse hugging outfiti would say slut in my ignorance but i learnt recently its called the 'porcelaine doll programming' and it does coincide with prostitutionhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=141black barbie moment in the original sense not what these FB hooligans have concucted