Turn offs

charliechalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ffs nvm
Cool, Thats how it should be, no point in saying you dont want an arguement when its clear from what your writing you are trying to take the piss with me."Do you speak like that in real life" is clearly a send Charlie! Doesnt take a scientist to work that one outI aint really the kind of person to be around negative people who just out to put others down or get bold around. k

guys who are overly savvy on the computersi mistakenly told this guy about hi5, worst thing i could have done, an u kno dem blog things people do, journal entryit jus made me cringe readin his, like dnt even kno why, jus pissed me off differently, it was a lot for me to stay turned onalso jus readin any guys about me section on these profile sites, its always so pretentious

Men who have baby mama Drama
DON'T WANT AN ARGUMENTBut do you speak like this in real life? Yes or no. That's all I ask.
exactly wot i was thinking when i read that tbh
What exactly was it about what i said that made you think "Does she speak like that in real life?"So what because im born in Scotland you think what exactly?.............

so jus to clarify u say 'baby mama drama' in real life ye
Answer my question Brisco...To Clarify, i recall a few people stating i write paragraphs for things that only need to be one sentance long. And i do try!Thats like you LOL and me saying "do you speak like this in real life" If i was to say out loud in my own words it would be more like "I dont have time or energy to be dealing with a guy who has kid with a woman who is still causing him drama" Which equates too = NO BABY MAMA DRAMA!

hood chicksloud chicksattention seeker chicksinsecure chickschicks who talk badhairy chicks - dont wnna see no hair on the chick apart on their headdrama queen chickschicks who covers their hair with a hat all the timechicks who think they all datand really fat chicks lol
basically