Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

You really love this forum hierarchy sh*t don't you Numero? Because someone doesn't have as many posts as you or hasn't made exposure topics their opinions are invalid?Comes off so neeky (General observation, don't give a sh*t about the argument at hand)
He himself holds no credibility to me, because I dont actually know who he is, nothing to do with hierarchy. If you were me, would you take that on board? A young boy, fresh out of school at 16 years old, talking to someone 20+ deserves a serious conversation? Lets be real. What can he tell me? Really?But on a different level its easy to make unsubstantiated claims especially on the internet. Same way Esquilax can tell me I chat sh*t and hates when I call people ignorant yet come with no backing, is the same way I'll take this dudes opinion with a pinch of salt.TBH I dont take on what most people on this site say so no hard feelings to him, especially on my opinion. More time its a difference in OPINION not FACTUAL. Come with facts eg. previous posts (bit of a stretch), examples of the type of post I've said previously to counter me or delete your post 'cause it doesnt mean sh*t to me. I understand how you made that mistake though

Guest Esquilax
You really love this forum hierarchy sh*t don't you Numero? Because someone doesn't have as many posts as you or hasn't made exposure topics their opinions are invalid?Comes off so neeky (General observation, don't give a sh*t about the argument at hand)
He himself holds no credibility to me, because I dont actually know who he is, nothing to do with hierarchy. If you were me, would you take that on board? A young boy, fresh out of school at 16 years old, talking to someone 20+ deserves a serious conversation? Lets be real. What can he tell me? Really?But on a different level its easy to make unsubstantiated claims especially on the internet. Same way Esquilax can tell me I chat sh*t and hates when I call people ignorant yet come with no backing, is the same way I'll take this dudes opinion with a pinch of salt.TBH I dont take on what most people on this site say so no hard feelings to him, especially on my opinion. More time its a difference in OPINION not FACTUAL. Come with facts eg. previous posts (bit of a stretch), examples of the type of post I've said previously to counter me or delete your post 'cause it doesnt mean sh*t to me. I understand how you made that mistake though
No mistakes have been made, your basis for taking someones opinion into consideration is whether or not they were "someone" on the forum, or however old they are.Age and intelligence are not relative, and intelligence is an abstract and amorphous concept anyway.As for what I can tell you, apparently nothing, because your being alive for 4+ more years than me obviously elevates you to demi-god statusf*ck*ng twat

Guest WAVESURFER
Age and intelligence are not relative
No but age and experience are and u seem quite naive even for your age, despite how wise u think u are.Do not reply to this.
:lol: Them instructions there.

nice to see more people clocking onto the sly racism coming from this emo d*ckhead. constantly gunning down black people with every post he makes and having people lol at him.
If only you were the same anti-racist freedom fighter when it came to posts like these
Race debates with white people are usually a fail. Why even attempt? An extremely high percentage of white people in UK are BNP empathisers, if not active, they surpress it and back the same views.I love immigrants taking over England. Unless they do something bad to me or mine directly I encourage it. England have themselves to blame for the influx and supposed problem. Should have stayed on your little island, not f*ck around with people or at least leave it in a better state rather than pulling out and leaving it a complete and utter mess. From the Africans and Caribbean to the Sri Lankans and Afghans etc. White (West) countries are the root of most, if not damn near all the problems in the 3rd world. Debt, famine, civil wars, disease, the countries with high crime etc. If it wasn't from colonial times its the USA through different operations set up by the FBI in most casesFunniest thing is what Ive just said shouldnt even be classed as controversial as it is the truth
thats cos he was talking the truth. and we all know i think numero is generally a d*ckhead so to c/s is painful.lol@ still discussing ANY issue with equifag. all of u apart from wavepoofer and the their token black cipher who used to c/s him and lol @ his bullshit from back in the day, dont be complaining now.

Guest WAVESURFER
nice to see more people clocking onto the sly racism coming from this emo d*ckhead. constantly gunning down black people with every post he makes and having people lol at him.
If only you were the same anti-racist freedom fighter when it came to posts like these
Race debates with white people are usually a fail. Why even attempt? An extremely high percentage of white people in UK are BNP empathisers, if not active, they surpress it and back the same views.I love immigrants taking over England. Unless they do something bad to me or mine directly I encourage it. England have themselves to blame for the influx and supposed problem. Should have stayed on your little island, not f*ck around with people or at least leave it in a better state rather than pulling out and leaving it a complete and utter mess. From the Africans and Caribbean to the Sri Lankans and Afghans etc. White (West) countries are the root of most, if not damn near all the problems in the 3rd world. Debt, famine, civil wars, disease, the countries with high crime etc. If it wasn't from colonial times its the USA through different operations set up by the FBI in most casesFunniest thing is what Ive just said shouldnt even be classed as controversial as it is the truth
thats cos he was talking the truth. and we all know i think numero is generally a d*ckhead so to c/s is painful.lol@ still discussing ANY issue with equifag. all of u apart from wavepoofer and the their token black cipher who used to c/s him and lol @ his bullshit from back in the day, dont be complaining now.
That's poor, even by your standards.

No mistakes have been made, your basis for taking someones opinion into consideration is whether or not they were "someone" on the forum, or however old they are.Age and intelligence are not relative, and intelligence is an abstract and amorphous concept anyway.As for what I can tell you, apparently nothing, because your being alive for 4+ more years than me obviously elevates you to demi-god statusf*ck*ng twat
As Alejandro said
No but age and experience are and u seem quite naive even for your age, despite how wise u think u are.
4+ years between 20+ to 16 is a lot. You dont even remember 10 years ago, I can remember a lot things I did in '99 clearlyWhen I was your age, I did the same thing you do; thought I could argue with olders with my new age way of thinking in comparison to the old-fashioned thoughts and ideals the olders had. Looking back now that I'm older, I wasnt that guy.Dont worry, you'll learn

Guest Esquilax

....But we're not arguing here about anything like that are we?I'd be the first to admit that I don't know everything, a lot to learn, sew the seeds of blah blah blahI agree on that front, don't get me wrongBut to do what you've done, dismiss mine or anyone else's views because of something like age or who someone used to post as on a former forum is plain retardedPerhaps you'll learn

if you both hate England as much as you say you do then why not return to the motherland? We all know what a success Liberia was, you could go there.

....But we're not arguing here about anything like that are we?I'd be the first to admit that I don't know everything, a lot to learn, sew the seeds of blah blah blahI agree on that front, don't get me wrongBut to do what you've done, dismiss mine or anyone else's views because of something like age or who someone used to post as on a former forum is plain retardedPerhaps you'll learn
You must learn which battles to fight. I dismissed your opinions because you picked the wrong battles with me. For example that whole anti-homosexual stuff, and now speaking about ignorance. You arent old enough to know better (ignorance), or know more about that music to challenge me.As stated before, with age comes experience. You will learn: a. when you can enter a debate and b. when to llow it because youve lost. Now would be a good time to do the latterI dismissed the other guys opinion because its just words on a forum with no back-up. I dont even know who the kid is, never had any previous debates with him on anything like I have with venom, so its something from nowhere. He/she could be the 2nd coming of CM Punk or EASE.Bottom line: what he quoted me on was bullshit anyway, as proven by others in this thread who have said man like you is naiveIts mad how you lot read between the lines. When I say something basic, you over elaborate (dismissin the guy I dont know), and take the bait when there isnt bait (AIDS in South Africa)

[

You are the most lost person on this forumYour the ultimate tool to bring about your own destruction by wishing it on others who have nothing to do with the pastYou sound like them BNP guys who have racist views and your mentality is just like theres which you aint even noticed when you look at your post

in terms of this white man brings black man down thesis i think it's simply this:(this is obviously generalisation and i ain't talking about tom on the street)the white man set himself to rule over the other races during colonisation, etc. and the effects of this are still seen today but at the same time black people constantly limit themselves by blaming white people and the govt. for everything when moretime they need to take it on the chin and just progress; can't be on the lower rung forevermy 2 cents