Weekend Football Topic

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nani dont play and this guy is still banging on about him and how he cost u>>>>>>>>>>>>wankchester fans
:D Errrmm i didnt say he cost us or he was to blame for the defeat i was highlighting the quality of the three naturally wide ENGLISH players Villa had on show today

Aint watchin football first but I assume your talkin about Wilkinson?>f*ck*ng dirty nasty cuntHad been dirty all gameshould have been off before thatand shouldve goten a straight f*ck*ng rednasty baldy c*nt

lol nani dont play and this guy is still banging on about him and how he cost u>>>>>>>>>>>>wankchester fans

Everybody knows Ice doesn't like to favor bandwagon players or rate them as highly as the rest.I remember him saying he was reluctant to fall for the Messi hype but then admitted, 'Messi>_______'He should have waited a bit to make the 'Zlatan>Messi' claim until a couple rounds into the CL. Zlatan ain't better than Messi.I'm not sure if Messi has peaked, I'm looking to see if he can own a World Cup and has plenty of time to do it.Other than that though can he have a more productive season than last? But you could pose the same questions to C.Ronaldo..Really it's about consistency from now on, how many years can they maintain playing to THAT level.Can't wait for our Liverpool game..Very suprised that we have an opportunity of this kind to push back up there so soon.If the players have any ambition for the league this season then we should at least get a good team performance.After that it comes down to key moments which hopefully go our way.Oh yeah,Muamba is so sh*t it angers me to see him in the Prem. How can he mess up those 2 counter attacks like that?