Gucci Belts

NiNES.

Why would anyone apart from trying to impress other people buy a belt for £150.
cos they like it, cant tell me you can buy another item of alot less price with the same quality, its one of them things to treat yourself i guess.Sorry havent quite worked out the multiquote but someone said my boy has got his priorities wrong not being funny that point might have sounded good in youre head but my boys an every day smoker and grower his only other interest is cannabis so the only time man goes out is to the grow shop...in someones car seen as his brother and most of his social circle drive anyway. Kool if you have actually got priorities but for my man he aint got none so its no prob
SMH....Did that sound good in your head before you typed it?

Why would anyone apart from trying to impress other people buy a belt for £150.
cos they like it, cant tell me you can buy another item of alot less price with the same quality, its one of them things to treat yourself i guess.Sorry havent quite worked out the multiquote but someone said my boy has got his priorities wrong not being funny that point might have sounded good in youre head but my boys an every day smoker and grower his only other interest is cannabis so the only time man goes out is to the grow shop...in someones car seen as his brother and most of his social circle drive anyway. Kool if you have actually got priorities but for my man he aint got none so its no prob
SMH....Did that sound good in your head before you typed it?
sorry if that comment upset you mate didnt mean for you to get emosh was explaining how youre point was flawed but could have applied elswere....im not into getting upset over internet pal
LOL mate no-ones getting upset...im just suprised you dont see the error in your own post...Obviously if your friend is a waste man /has no priorites (whatever you wanna call him) then thats the same as saying he has his priorites mixed up...Just saying innit...Anyways its your boys life...let him live on.

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...No way is the belt real (considering it cost £150+) when the guy is wearing some any converses, with levi jeans and a river island carigan for example.....cos you know say the rest of the garms dont even equal how much the belt is worth...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
couldnt have put it better myself pos
some dweeb talk
End of the day its all down to WHO is wearing it AND HOW its worn... Regardless its fake or real
NO IT'S NOT.THATS HOW YOU KNOW THIS GUY ROCKS REBORES.WITH HIS DARK BLUE JACKET & HIS SPACE JAM CREP.
:lmao: also ang tite my nigga in this topicalso i got a hat that costs more than my jacket but you wouldnt know it. its not gucci tho its suttin else gonna cop another belt in 2 weeks i dont do bang bang. everoh and ps levis make the best jeans ttkk theres levis that go for stupid moneyjapanese niggas got the swagger game splashed.

jst lol at this whole topic.and mega lol @ "lol @ wearing a gucci belt with converses "lol just lol.
me and you are probably from differently places of this country if not then we most definitely dont with the same sort of people so its unlikely that you would understand my statements some times on this forum you can tell easily whos from the ends and whos not (not saying beings from the bits is a good or bad thing before you lot get xcited)

jst lol at this whole topic.and mega lol @ "lol @ wearing a gucci belt with converses "lol just lol.
AlieActually laughing on the bus. Obviously everyones different but me personally don't like to be designered off head to toe.So I might drop the trueys with a river island cardigan or the moncler jacket with topman jeans and air forces

AlieActually laughing on the bus. Obviously everyones different but me personally don't like to be designered off head to toe.So I might drop the trueys with a river island cardigan or the moncler jacket with topman jeans and air forces
ooooo

:!: Nothing worse than when you see someone with bare labels everywhere looking like some adverting plaquesubtly is the key