Gucci Belts

NiNES.

Guest WAVESURFER
Tell her the shine's up the road
she looks like jabba the hut bruv.....trust me .....if not for that i would have taken one for the team and tried a thing from time
She could look like Jabba The Hut's gran for all I care, if she's pulling in £3mill a year, I would realistically marry her.

Why would anyone apart from trying to impress other people buy a belt for £150.
childish statement....if you break it down whether its a gucci belt or a belt from top man its still over priced.......im pretty sure you arent buying all your clothes from the market or primark so whatever you are wearing even if its a pair of £30 levis they are still overpriced you get me...so you're not getting a bargain eitherwhat it comes down to is the relation between what you earn and what you spend.....if you work part time making £100 a week and you buy a belt for £30 thats 30% of your income spent.... if you are making £600 and you spend £150 on a belt thats only 25%...... you are spending proportionately less of your income ....thats why it never makes sense to start judging because your arguments will never stand up in the light of day.........i have a friend that spent £23000 on a couture dress that she has only worn once.....I couldnt do it.......but i know she makes over 5 times that in a month......allow the stereotypes
It's not about stereotypes it's about fashion and creating a public image for yourself, and just because someone can afford something does it mean they should feel good about paying £150 for a belt?I guess my priorities are a little bit different,lets be honest most people seem to prefer to let everyone know that they've spent big money on whatever they've brought.And i see your friend doesn't work and was given inheritance money no wonder she doesn't think anything about buying £23000 dresses.

she looks like jabba the hut bruv.....trust me .....if not for that i would have taken one for the team and tried a thing from time
She could look like Jabba The Hut's gran for all I care, if she's pulling in £3mill a year, I would realistically marry her.
wish it was that easy bruv.....those kind of people you have to be on the radar to get close to them....to be on the radar you have to not only have money but the right connections......like earlier on his year she told me a bunch of her friends were going to marthas vineyard for a week and did i want to come...im thinking cool...when she tells me that they are all kicking in money to pay for a private jet charter and to rent a villa watch how quickly something came up so i couldnt go....plus people like that are always surrounded by people that make sure that no opportunists are sniffing about...

Why would anyone apart from trying to impress other people buy a belt for £150.
childish statement....if you break it down whether its a gucci belt or a belt from top man its still over priced.......im pretty sure you arent buying all your clothes from the market or primark so whatever you are wearing even if its a pair of £30 levis they are still overpriced you get me...so you're not getting a bargain eitherwhat it comes down to is the relation between what you earn and what you spend.....if you work part time making £100 a week and you buy a belt for £30 thats 30% of your income spent.... if you are making £600 and you spend £150 on a belt thats only 25%...... you are spending proportionately less of your income ....thats why it never makes sense to start judging because your arguments will never stand up in the light of day.........i have a friend that spent £23000 on a couture dress that she has only worn once.....I couldnt do it.......but i know she makes over 5 times that in a month......allow the stereotypes
It's not about stereotypes it's about fashion and creating a public image for yourself, and just because someone can afford something does it mean they should feel good about paying £150 for a belt?I guess my priorities are a little bit different,lets be honest most people seem to prefer to let everyone know that they've spent big money on whatever they've brought.And i see your friend doesn't work and was given inheritance money no wonder she doesn't think anything about buying £23000 dresses.
so because someone pays £150 for a belt you feel their priorities are different from yours?.... i disagree sir.....you dont know how these people made their money, what they have in the bank or what their plans are dont assume because someone chooses to spend a lot of money on clothes that they are some fashion victim living beyond their means, its not always the casemany people buy expensive designer clothes sans labels...so you wouldnt know if they were wearing prada or primark....maybe most people YOU come across want people to know they spent money on their garms ,but old money and new money behave very differentlyand bottom line the reason why most people study....have jobs that they would leave in a second if they won the lotto is to earn a decent living....and MOST people spend their hard earned money on material items that they dont really need....lets be real here....lets not be hypocrites

you both seem to fit each other. she appears to be an ugly puss who probably just chats about her businessto people that are never going to really be her true friendsand ur here chatting about her business like we need to know. its a thread about belts.....
mr facemask i was answering a question......if you werent interested you should have gone that way :arrow: and kept it moving.....for your information its deeper than belts its a a conversation on the rights and wrongs of conspicuous consumption....

you both seem to fit each other. she appears to be an ugly puss who probably just chats about her businessto people that are never going to really be her true friendsand ur here chatting about her business like we need to know. its a thread about belts.....
mr facemask i was answering a question......if you werent interested you should have gone that way :arrow: and kept it moving.....for your information its deeper than belts its a a conversation on the rights and wrongs of conspicuous consumption....
dont get rude.

at special k im happy for you and ima let you finish but stop telling us you have an x5 in every other postyour old cars old news.
hes got that im stunting in my 4bag whip syndromeif you have a chryselr crossfire, or a mercedes(dunno wat is called u no them bait small ones) or a bm 1series dont go on like your stunting its shamefull

Started cracking up half way through anticipating the ending but got thrown off guard by "realistically".Pos'd for the realness

So much gas up in this convo...LOL @ certain man saying that OWNING a nice whip (not hp or finance) is not a sign of being affluent...Next certain man will be saying owning a penthouse in chelsea doesn't mean your well off...SMHLOL @ the tweeb that said why cant i swear my £300 jeans with a £10 belt...You can....the difference is one item is a piece of clothing...the other is a accessory!

Its not.People have owned nice whips and been brokeOr owned nice whips and ONLY had that whip to their nameOr some people live with their parents but have a nice car, so they dont reallt have the expediture of rent, bills etcSame as how some poeple are BROKE but have a chain that costs them grandsAll about appearanceOwning a penthouse is obviously VERY different.