Gucci Belts

NiNES.

Guest WAVESURFER
320330_DSCN2104.jpgNothing wrong with that IMO.Fair enough it's a girl, but I don't see the problem with putting the 2 things together full stop.
lol at how she tucked her shirt in and it bein longer then them hotpants/skirt shes wearing
looks kind of tacky to me
That's the pockets of her jeans though, E15. They're called cut-offs.Special K, fair enough. Looks like a normal summertime outfit for a girl to me, but whatever.

Guest WAVESURFER
at xactl is our probem wih gucci belts and converse?
imo i dont think u should wear a lower scale label with a higher scale label like that it would look wrong but each to thier own.
bitch pleasedrop me 50 when you can safe brah
htrhtrdhtrdhjtrdjstrhtfd/Special K
:lol: Didn't even see that post.

all the guys that are sayin it s bullshit talk to have expensive things but no a car ( a nice one ) are gassed and most probz aint got a whipple still.lol @ wearing a gucci belt with converses u lot aint got a clue
owning a whip is not an indication of affluenceneither is a gucci beltyou are stuck in the mentality of a 16 year oldeither that or all them a/c's got u thinking ur donald trump

all the guys that are sayin it s bullshit talk to have expensive things but no a car ( a nice one ) are gassed and most probz aint got a whipple still.lol @ wearing a gucci belt with converses u lot aint got a clue
owning a whip is not an indication of affluenceneither is a gucci beltyou are stuck in the mentality of a 16 year oldeither that or all them a/c's got u thinking ur donald trump
man been coming wid some funky posts then tryna drop the ol 'thats how i know you lot aint from ends bar'COMEDY/I dress good sometimes, sometimes i leave my yard without my whip, sometimes the two coincide, so i'll be in my good sh*t on LTThink i give a f*ck if ignorant niggers think thats wrong?Nah bawse

wear did i mention that owning a Gucci belt means your caking it :lol: :lol: :lol: did u really just type that owning a car is not an indication of affluence :lol: :lol:so if someone you knew had a range rover or a Bentley or a Lamborghini that you new was not rente/hp .. etc this is not a sign that they have p f*ck outta here with that sh*t most of u lot will never understand my way of thinking mainly becuase although this is an 'urban' forum the majority of people who post in it are not what one would call 'urban'i shall not post in this thread any further p.s i have an x5 im 20 yrs old its not on finance snm

wear did i mention that owning a Gucci belt means your caking it :lol: :lol: :lol: did u really just type that owning a car is not an indication of affluence :lol: :lol:so if someone you knew had a range rover or a Bentley or a Lamborghini that you new was not rente/hp .. etc this is not a sign that they have p f*ck outta here with that sh*t most of u lot will never understand my way of thinking mainly becuase although this is an 'urban' forum the majority of people who post in it are not what one would call 'urban'i shall not post in this thread any further p.s i have an x5 im 20 yrs old its not on finance snm
thx for the reply i cant read it right now plz e-mail it and i'll get back 2 u when i get a minute

Why would anyone apart from trying to impress other people buy a belt for £150.
childish statement....if you break it down whether its a gucci belt or a belt from top man its still over priced.......im pretty sure you arent buying all your clothes from the market or primark so whatever you are wearing even if its a pair of £30 levis they are still overpriced you get me...so you're not getting a bargain eitherwhat it comes down to is the relation between what you earn and what you spend.....if you work part time making £100 a week and you buy a belt for £30 thats 30% of your income spent.... if you are making £600 and you spend £150 on a belt thats only 25%...... you are spending proportionately less of your income ....thats why it never makes sense to start judging because your arguments will never stand up in the light of day.........i have a friend that spent £23000 on a couture dress that she has only worn once.....I couldnt do it.......but i know she makes over 5 times that in a month......allow the stereotypes

childish statement....if you break it down whether its a gucci belt or a belt from top man its still over priced.......im pretty sure you arent buying all your clothes from the market or primark so whatever you are wearing even if its a pair of £30 levis they are still overpriced you get me...so you're not getting a bargain eitherwhat it comes down to is the relation between what you earn and what you spend.....if you work part time making £100 a week and you buy a belt for £30 thats 30% of your income spent.... if you are making £600 and you spend £150 on a belt thats only 25%...... you are spending proportionately less of your income ....thats why it never makes sense to start judging because your arguments will never stand up in the light of day.........i have a friend that spent £23000 on a couture dress that she has only worn once.....I couldnt do it.......but i know she makes over 5 times that in a month......allow the stereotypes
Makes over 100k in a month? what does she do?

Makes over 100k in a month? what does she do?
NOTHING..........trust fund from her grandmum get about 3 million dollars a year and an apartment in maida vale