Nigerian pissed it took so long to get US visa 'blows' US plane up

VENOM

I don't get these fundamentalists, it's almost as if they PLAN TO FAIL their missions. Killing people really isn't that difficult if you take notes from the IRA and them kids in America who shoot up schools
there'd be no point "taking notes" from the ira unless you planned to ambush groups of british soldiers/police, seeing as they didn't blow up ordinary civilians at randomand how many people actually die in these columbine type events? 10 or 20? if you walk into a shopping centre in america and start shooting you'll be dead within 5 minutes and probably won't kill more than 20 people. these are trying to blow up planes cos it's guaranteed to kill everybody on board and it's much more spectacular than shooting people
talking sh*t as per ususal.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not getting into a history debate on here. hope you enjoyed your Christmas Escapist.slashbrisco no offence but i'm positive you don't know what you're talking about re: your first line. + i sort of agree with the rest of your post but obivously something happened on that plane cos why else would there be passengers giving blow-by-blow accounts?

Guest Triple XXX

if u went to a shoppin mall durin the thanksgivin time or whatever (heard thats the busiest)u could easily take down more than 20especially if u go as a group, keep a few in shops then others at exits to get the ones that are runnin

FOX news was the first place where "ALqaeda" was mentioned. the cource came from a US senator who claimed that HIS "sources" say that the man was acting on behalf of alqaedaso a US senator knows the deal before the authorities these days?? the mans father told US officials, and we're also told that the US "knew" about him for 2 yrs now. f*ck*ng seen.also.. whoever says that a gunman wont last 5mins in a US shopping mall is chatting sh*t.them columbin shooting were with simple handguns. take a sub machine gun and they could kill plenty.what stop them from even targetting the airports?there are so many other things these people could do to really cause havoc and they could keep doing it bcos theres never going to be enough security for places like shopping malls and busy stations. so the whole blowing up a plane thing is long.if these same people are supposed to have taken down the twin towers, blow up US military targets, bali, Tubethen how come these useless foiled plots look so amateurish. lets not also forget that amsterdam is the HQ of the israeli owned company that is responsible for aviation security around the world.ICTS, u see their tags every time your bags get checked at the airport. ICTS is the main security vendor for the European operations of Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines. they are also the sole provider of security services at all of American Airlines’ and US Airways European stations.ICTS, THE VERY SAME ISRAELI-OWNED COMPANY THAT RAN SECURITY AT EVERY SINGLE AIRPORT FROM WHICH THE 9-11 TERRORISTS DEPARTED, ALSO BYPASSING SECURITY CHECKS!

I don't get these fundamentalists, it's almost as if they PLAN TO FAIL their missions. Killing people really isn't that difficult if you take notes from the IRA and them kids in America who shoot up schools
there'd be no point "taking notes" from the ira unless you planned to ambush groups of british soldiers/police, seeing as they didn't blow up ordinary civilians at randomand how many people actually die in these columbine type events? 10 or 20? if you walk into a shopping centre in america and start shooting you'll be dead within 5 minutes and probably won't kill more than 20 people. these are trying to blow up planes cos it's guaranteed to kill everybody on board and it's much more spectacular than shooting people
talking sh*t as per ususal.
Agreed

More light has begun to be shed about this false flag event.this is a post by one of the passengers aboard the flight that day from damlink posted for further reading.but he starts the article by saying :

Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.
BADMAN!basically this guy and some passengers saw someone trying to help this nigerian breh board the planeand then this same man was later "arrested", when they arrived in detroit, BUT his arrest is being denied by customs.http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/flight_253_passenger_kurt_hask.html

Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.Ever since I got off of Flight 253 I have been repeating what I saw in US Customs. Specifically, 1 hour after we left the plane, bomb sniffing dogs arrived. Up to this point, all of the passengers on Flight 253 stood in a small area in an evacuated luggage claim area of an airport terminal. During this time period, all of the passengers had their carry on bags with them. When the bomb sniffing dogs arrived, 1 dog found something in a carry on bag of a 30 ish Indian man. This is not the so called "Sharp Dressed" man. I will refer to this man as "The man in orange". The man in orange, who stood some 20ft away from me the entire time until he was taken away, was immediately taken away to be searched and interrogated in a nearby room. At this time he was not handcuffed. When he emerged from the room, he was then handcuffed and taken away. At this time an FBI agent came up to the rest of the passengers and said the following (approximate quote) "You all are being moved to another area because this area is not safe. I am sure many of you saw what just happened (Referring to the man in orange) and are smart enough to read between the lines and figure it out." We were then marched out of the baggage claim area and into a long hallway. This entire time period and until we left customs, no person that wasn't a law enforcement personnel or a passenger on our flight was allowed anywhere on our floor of the terminal (or possibly the entire terminal) The FBI was so concerned during this time, that we were not allowed to use the bathroom unless we went alone with an FBI agent, we were not allowed to eat or drink, or text or call anyone. I have been repeating this same story over the last 5 days. The FBI has, since we landed, insisted that only one man was arrested for the airliner attack (contradicting my account). However, several of my fellow passengers have come over the past few days, backed up my claim, and put pressure on FBI/Customs to tell the truth. Early today, I heard from two different reporters that a federal agency (FBI or Customs) was now admitting that another man has been held (and will be held indefinitely) since our flight landed for "immigration reasons." Notice that this man was "being held" and not "arrested", which was a cute semantic ploy by the FBI to stretch the truth and not lie.

he capitalises on real issues and tires to put on a show.and what he does is to jump on the issues and try and divert people from the real information.so while he MAY say that this bomb plot was planned by govt operativeshe will just give some faceless info and say it's the US govt who planned it blah blah.he plays his pied piper role well funded by the same people responsible for the information he claims to be 'exposing'

another journalist not afraid of death, speaking his mind as the FACTS lay out, not some dumb masses sheep.ntelligence sources: Plane incident a false flag involving trinity of CIA, Mossad, and RAWBy Wayne MadsenThe Christmas Day attempt by the son of a prominent Nigerian banker and business tycoon connected closely to top Nigerian leaders to detonate a chemical improvised explosive device aboard Delta Airlines flight 253 from Amsterdam Schiphol to Detroit was a false flag operation carried out by the intelligence tripartite grouping of the CIA, Mossad, and India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), according to WMR’s Asian intelligence sources who closely monitor the activities of the three agencies in India and Southeast Asia.The tripartite alliance of the CIA, Mossad, and RAW were behind the terrorist attacks on Mumbai earlier last year and on December 28 Rupee News reported the three agencies worked together, along with former Afghan KHAD intelligence agents, to assassinate former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto: “The Benazir assassination was pre-planned and executed via triangulation by KHAD, RAW, CIA and Mossad using the most modern radioactive weapons available in the market. The Israeli PM publicly admitted helping India in Kargil recently. The purpose of the covert KHAD, RAW, CIA, Mossad operations is to destabilize Pakistan. The IMF plan to de-fang Pakistan in 2000 did not work, but provincial autonomy will make the center bankrupt triggering an implosion.”full article. : http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5424.shtml