January Transfer Window Thread

Lenny

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how good is this smalling??lol at fulham not takin a 10m profit for a guy whose played a handful of games at the top levelhe could be any curtis davis in a few years
smalling's decent... he's made some mistakes, obviously due to inexperience, sometimes a bit clumsy on the ball... was solid v chelsea though, that's all i can really say lol... can't remember which europa league game it was but he was quite poor and i wasn't sure if he'd make it at fulham, let alone move for £7+ mill to arsenal or utd... but he seems to be improving after seeing him cover hangelaand's place v chelsea..sell him and bring in a striker, would be a good deal for both clubs+jeez they signed him up quick

"It just looks like Manchester United offered more money than us," said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Will most prob be like 600k moreWenger is SUCH AN IDIOT.
looltbh 7m off 1 performance is silly.hodgson sees him in training everyday and obv 7m is over generous at this stageslash beg we get moses palace r skint

Arsenal bid has been accepted for him.SSN

Fulham can confirm that it has reached an agreement with Manchester United for the transfer of Central Defender Chris Smalling.Should a successful medical be completed and final terms agreed the player will join Sir Alex Ferguson’s team at the start of the 2010/2011 season, staying at Fulham for the remainder of the current season.Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/January/SmallingStatement.aspx#ixzz0djtQfc6I

the mancs have signed him there is no way they will make the same mistake twice and let neville show him roundbut in all honesty weve tried to sign someone and been outbidaint really bothered thoi want a striker, gk, even midfielder before a cb

You do need a cbbut you need an assured experiennced cb, not a fresh out of the pram onehe doesnt even need to be old, but intelligent enough to have the experience of an older player

Wont happen, not Wenger's thinking or way.He'll ideally want a 21-23 year old CB with a certain amount of experience but not too much so he can sit on the bench for at least a year... Then takeover from Gallas.However I have just described Johan Djourou. :D and we get Nordtveit back in the summer, who has regularly played in Germany albeit in various positions, but the least being CB.